Reviews for Pandora's Hope
kirallie chapter 11 . 2/20/2013
Great story! Poor Jake outliving her. So did the humans without Avatars all die out? They didn't have kids and have a little human settlement going?
Lu Bane Na chapter 1 . 9/27/2012
Nice beginning. I'll try to read more when I get the chance. And Norm, Hope Station sounds gay.
Separate Entity chapter 2 . 6/4/2011
OME! Trudy's okay!
Separate Entity chapter 1 . 6/4/2011
Awesome! This is the first Avataar fic I've read; I hope all the other ones are this good!
carick of hunter moon chapter 11 . 12/29/2010
this is a well thought out story with a good plot and is well worth reading thank you for your hard work
minicheatbook chapter 11 . 12/21/2010
I give this epilogue the minicheatbook award of amazing epilogue for being amazing... seriously... it's amazing.
Col98 chapter 11 . 7/19/2010
This was a really good read, I can see that you did the appropriate research and the fic felt closer to canon because of that.

Probably the best AVATAR fic in a long while.
Murazor chapter 1 . 6/4/2010
The writing is highly competent, the science you put in there seems quite solid and you manage to wrap your whole story in a neat little package of less than fourty thousand words. A touch too preachy for my tastes, perhaps, but then that's being true to the actual movie. Fairly good fic in my opinion (say, 3.5-4/5).
ErikArden chapter 3 . 5/2/2010
I like the story, but the writing can be hard to follow. You jump from one POV to another without any break or something to denote its difference. I can understand some, like jumping from Jake's nightmare to his Hunting session...but jumping from there to Trudy, Norm and Jake on the chopper...not to mention finding Trudy in the first place when she hadn't been talked about at all before hand.

Very good story, but difficult to read. And your not the only person to have this "problem", it seems to be a common affliction among writers on here. If that was fixed I'd love to finish, but my head is spinning just going through what I've already read.

~ErikArden
Hooper4life chapter 11 . 5/2/2010
i gotta say that was one of the best fics ive read, are you going to be writing any more Avatar stories? I certaintly hope so!
mynameisthedoctor chapter 11 . 4/25/2010
Cool. Its as good as the movie without the unfortunate implications. Mostly I like how the mighty whitey trope was deconstructed into leadership being not all its cracked up to be while everything else just rolls on without being too preachy.
Codeless Enigma chapter 1 . 4/14/2010
Beautiful writing, I love the literary references (Paradise Lost and Pandora's Box) as well as the reasonably advanced vocabulary. One of the best written stories I have seen on this website.
Jarvey chapter 11 . 4/3/2010
Excellent story. I found the result for Earth to be very uplifting, as well has the more even-footed relationship between the two peoples.
Zekuran chapter 11 . 3/29/2010
I was just looking at this again, and I had an epiphani. Pey'lal, other than that one time in the movie, is in no way mentioned or described as being anything but the best hunter. Looking at this story, you breathed life into an otherwise...flat, I suppose would be the best word for it, character. I find that impressive. OC's can sprout from out of nowhere, and only have to find a niche within the story. Taking an already named character, while Pey'lal was already in her niche, but her personality was completely unformed and unwritten. I see fitting the personality in that situation as being harder than creating an OC, and you have done so admirably well.
NotSoPerfectWizard chapter 1 . 3/7/2010
Wonderful. I loved Avatar :)