Reviews for Chaos Theory
1iamo7272 chapter 26 . 3/16/2021
I am literally crying reading this
Stupidness chapter 2 . 11/2/2020
awwwww
Stupidness chapter 1 . 11/2/2020
awesome start!
mythepoeia chapter 30 . 10/17/2019
Just reread this story again after many years - it continues to be one of my favorites. So well-written, so much heart, soul, angst, and in the end, triumph. Great stuff. 3
anonymouscommenter0301 chapter 8 . 8/6/2019
aight this fic was finished in fuckin 2010. almost a goddamn decade ago. and im binging criminal minds and i saw this on the tvtropes fic rec page, and as a csa victim who is also autistic and heavily relates to reid... this is catharsis in written form. not only is this helping to rub balm on scars that still ache, its beautifully written, as if this is a novelization of an episode. idk how this fic will end, but right now, it feels like the kind of pain you get when removing a shard of glass from your skin; there's blood and pain and so much hurt, but there's this sense of *relief* too.
thank you for writing this. i doubt you wrote this for people like me to feel like theyve been comforted by these characters, to feel like they had the support they don't have in real life, but it does. this feels like an alcohol swab on an open wound, like being held tight after a flashback, like having people believe and love you and comfort you after it happened. it feels like everything i never got. even if this fic ends in tragedy, from what i've read so far? it feels like the first time you have aloe vera applied to a sun burn. like a relief you didnt even know existed.
thank you for this.
dragonBug27 chapter 31 . 7/15/2019
OOOOF
sugarcane.behind.the.sea chapter 16 . 4/19/2019
i want to cry, poor reid :(
sugarcane.behind.the.sea chapter 14 . 4/19/2019
poor baby omg :'(

i swear to god i wanna fucking murder that god awful disgusting son of a bitch harrington.
sugarcane.behind.the.sea chapter 11 . 4/18/2019
i would kill him (slowly this piece of shit deserves to suffer) in a heartbeat.
sugarcane.behind.the.sea chapter 2 . 4/16/2019
poor reid !
Mary tag chapter 31 . 2/10/2019
What a great story thank you
AtmaWeapon chapter 27 . 1/29/2019
Spencer got to kill him! Good!
AtmaWeapon chapter 11 . 1/28/2019
*Puts hand up*

Hang 'em high!
trusks chapter 14 . 11/18/2018
this is getting intense, great writing!
trusks chapter 2 . 11/17/2018
I'm already emotional why are you doing this to me
1,308 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »