Reviews for Chaos Theory
DivergentDauntless4 chapter 31 . 2/21
Omfg that was beautiful! :') I cried but it was a work of art! Kudos to you my wonderful friend and keep writing
WoW, all I can say. Yes the warning was necessary. And while I should have listened to it, probably, you are a tremendous writer
Alish chapter 11 . 2/14
*raises both hands and feet*
Kas3y chapter 31 . 1/25
This is my first Criminal Minds fic. And I gotta say...

Wat a nice start to start reading more Criminal Minds fics, it was an amazing read and I very much enjoyed it. Many a times it brought tears to me and I could just see and feel the emotions in this piece of work. I loved it and I shall be checking out all ur other fics :D

Happy reader right here. So worth the read :D
Fist CM's to be going into my fav list too :P
TeslaW92 chapter 6 . 12/27/2014
Ugh not even halfway in and I'm crying. :( wonderfully written though.
Jinx chapter 9 . 12/23/2014
This is so demented; but, I love it.. O-o
Blufirewing chapter 31 . 10/9/2014
Damn.. Just damn. I'm glad it all turned for the best.
CaptainScenemo chapter 31 . 9/28/2014
AMAZE- BALLS! I don't normally like mentally scarred!Reid but this was the perfect mixture of cute and angst. Plus the way it was written, I applaud you! You should be proud of this right here!
Bananas102 chapter 11 . 8/30/2014
*inhales* *exhales* I am calm. So very calm. OH MY GOD I WANT TO KILL THAT GUY SO MUCH HE HURT MY BABY HE BETTER BE DEAD AT THE END OF THIS FIC! *inhales* *exhales* I'm good.
hail-hydration14 chapter 31 . 8/10/2014
I cried on more than one occasion, swore at 12 in the morning, screamed into my pillows and wanted to hug Reid so many times, and I have one thing to say.

Thank you for the ride. It was fantastic, and so are you.
Sweet Mania chapter 31 . 8/4/2014
This is the best CM fanfiction I have read so far. The writer completely captured the essence of the characters, I felt like I was right there with the BAU. I believed in how the characters talked and behaved, I could imagine them so easily. It is also very sad, but the end was empowering, and gave me hope.
Mele chapter 31 . 7/26/2014
I randomly chose page 520 in , and lo and behold, this is what I found there. What a wonderfully horrific story! I do love the good old-fashioned hurt/comfort, angst type of story. Well written and well done.
Kandalyn Kohl chapter 1 . 7/26/2014
Hands down one of the best Criminal Minds/Reid whump fics around.
Guest chapter 31 . 7/25/2014
WOAH!
The thing with fantastic storys is, that you never know if you love or hate the writer.
So, i really, really hate you for this story, but i also really, really love you.
It's fucking perfect.
zugzwang chapter 31 . 7/17/2014
this was written so pure and heartbreaking and I fell in love with it, thank you for writing this.
1,236 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »