Reviews for Chaos Theory
Birdy1020 chapter 10 . 7/11
I really hope that Reid is the one who gets to kill that son of a bitch
I LOVE THIS (even though it's been 6 years lol)
/sobs
MoonMoonMoo chapter 31 . 5/5
After I read this story I was quiet for almost a week or so. It was a really good story. And it felt so real! (the story). Amazing!
MoonMoonMoo chapter 1 . 5/5
I love it so for! 3. So I looked how many chapters there were and uh. I think I'm going to be here for a while XD.
slystir chapter 31 . 2/13
I'm rambling, Aren't I? Thank you for posting the end. I read the first ten or so chapters before you'd finished and was so glad to see it listed under being complete! So glad that you could get him back to his rambling manic self.
MakeBelieveToAchieve chapter 31 . 1/17
Well shit, now what am I going to occupuy my insomnia with?! I'm glad boy genius is okay, and I hate seeing Reid in trouble, but I seem to be a glutton for punishment.
I am so happy I found this Fanfiction, it was so gripping and very hard to put down. The storyline and characters were written flawlessly, sad to see the story end! Great Job!
meeperzoid chapter 31 . 1/5
that was so good omg yes 10/10 quality writing! _
Annita chapter 31 . 7/28/2015
This was amazing. I dont know why, but the part where you have Morgan telling Reid to sit down really stuck with me. I re-read that part a couple times. Not saying that every other part wasnt amazing. Because i freaking loved this. But for some reason that i cant really figure out... that one scene... man that ones in my head.
Annita chapter 16 . 7/28/2015
liiike.. I need to take a break now. this is destroying me. hahaaaa...:C
Annita chapter 15 . 7/28/2015
im having a heart attack i swear to you
Annita chapter 11 . 7/28/2015
Do you want me to draw you a picture of my broken heart... because its very broken rn
Annita chapter 10 . 7/28/2015
I DID?

THATS TOO MUCH!
Annita chapter 9 . 7/28/2015
I havent read a fanfiction in a long time. I just finished up season 3 of criminal minds and sometimes i just go check out the fics for the shows im currently watching. Most of the time i dont go read them, because I havent been extremely obsessed with anything in a while. I wouldnt even say im obsessed with criminal minds. But hooooolllllly shit. this fic man... This fic is making my heart pound and making me get all teary eyed! fics dont do that to me. This is just incredibly well written.
1,274 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »