Reviews for Chaos Theory
mylifeasliz chapter 1 . 8/2/2012
omg...i just found this story and i'm really excited about it and then THIS "(How'd ya like it Lizzie?)"

HEART ATTACK. Well, no matter which Lizzie you were referring to, THIS IS LOVELY! Thank you for being wonderful, dear:)
Cyndi chapter 31 . 7/27/2012
.i hated sad stories like this..BUT GOD this is GOOD...! ADDICTIVE! couldn't stop reading once i've started...i would feel so depress and sad..but still KEPT ON READING..! GOOD WORK...thanks for writing this...((:
KingTrash10 chapter 31 . 7/5/2012
My poor baby Reid :'(
AliinaSuomi chapter 31 . 7/4/2012
Well I finally got through the whole story, was a while that i could read it again.
even when it was "hard" it was very good written.
sassy941 chapter 31 . 6/22/2012
I read this story sooooooo long ago, and now I found it again! YAY! :)

Great, sad, heartfelt, story!
Tissa96 chapter 31 . 5/16/2012
i love criminal minds, reid especially. my favourite episodes are the tobias hankel ones, and others like them. this was really good, it really felt as if it had actuallt happened, the way you wrote how they all talked made it perfect. i know this didnt happen in the series, but it was so good, the whole show would be so different it it did happen.
RideEmLikeACowboyJazzy chapter 8 . 4/28/2012
Awww out of everybody Spencer was dreaming about Morgan...well not really BUT he was calling out Derek's name anyway.

once again tearjerker!

Any minute now my tears are going to spill.

Great chapter. Very sad.
RideEmLikeACowboyJazzy chapter 7 . 4/28/2012
"We'll have to stay here tonight. We can take turns keeping watch, but there is no way we're leaving him here alone or taking him with just one of us," Hotch said. The team nodded.

Why stay there though? That would be the second most obvious place Reid would be. Besides for the hospital. And why aren't they giving Spencer drugs when he has panic attacks?

I mean I know its protected and safe...its a police station. BUT all the agents and cops and everyone could try to relocate to a safe place and protect him there.

The garcia and Reid part was sweet.

I am glad that Derek is going to stay with Spencer.
RideEmLikeACowboyJazzy chapter 6 . 4/28/2012
Why would Garcia be at that house? Usually she can do those type of things where she is at. I believe so anyway..

"I don't know how," Garcia shook her head. "I have no idea how he survived. I don't know how he did-didn't give up. I don't know how he didn't lose his m-mind."

Kinda seems like he did to me...mostly at least because of what he went thru.

That was a sad scene, the video, garcia crying. Poor girl I feel bad that she had to witness one of the videos...electrical zaps...laughter...ugh what a monster.

Glad there was another JJ/Spence part...but I cried at that part...all of his stuttering and him needing permissioin to get out of the shower. So sad:(

I'm surprised he can still read 20,000 words per minute. Glad he can though.

Glad their will be some Derek/Spencer moments...even though its not a slash story. I'm happy that they'll at least be good friends.
RideEmLikeACowboyJazzy chapter 5 . 4/28/2012
grrr such a tearjerker!

I'm glad that there was a JJ/Spence scene.

I'm shocked that people weren't staring at Reid and whispering though.
RideEmLikeACowboyJazzy chapter 4 . 4/28/2012
I don't like when the doctors tell everyone that someone was raped or molested in stories. Because it should be up the the patient if they want everybody to know they were raped. That is personal, way more personal then him breaking an arm. That is something that the doctor would have no right to even tell a mother unless the patient wanted them to...Doctor/patient confidentional. In these fan fictions, especially the criminal minds stories...the doctors 'ALWAYS' tell the whole team...Its not there business really unless Reid wanted them to know. Even if it was obvious he was a rape victim.

Also JJ had no right to tell Garcia that Spencer was raped (none of them have a right) She is not a FBI agent. She does work with them and she does love Reid...but that shouldn't be something that she should know either...not right away at least...it should have been Reid it admit it.

BTW that was not a flame...just speaking my mind here...that is your warning. I am always honest and speak my mind.

And you didn't show her doing a rape kit test on Reid...other wise Spencer would have been freaking out and she would have needed lots of help. She would have needed to put him to sleep for that since he is so tramatized.

I'm glad you put some flashbacks in here.

Not sure why there are so many people in the same room as Reid...FBI/police, whatever...he is tramatized...he is scared to death. They should have put him to sleep.

"Shh, it's alright, Kid. What's wrong?" He asked. Spencer looked around at the busy police station.

What is wrong? Silly question...What does Derek think is wrong? Lol...Kis was kidnapped, raped, beaten , etc and is terrified.

I'm surprised that Spencer remembers anyone...he was gone for so long. Yes he is a genius and has a memory, that he can't forget things...but he has been tortured and stuff...going crazy, lots of pain and trama. I'm surprised he'd remember people that fastly.

Wish you wrote out that little part where JJ talks to him and she hugs him...
RideEmLikeACowboyJazzy chapter 3 . 4/27/2012
I like that Morgan rode with Spencer and yelled at the paramedics and got a special doctor for the poor guy..and stayed in the room with him. I like that it was him and not Emily or anyone else. Wouldn't minded if it was JJ though...I am hoping for some lots of JJ scenes. I love her more then Emily...in my mind JJ and Spencer are best friends.

I'm surprised nobody helped Dr. Robins though...I mean the boy is tramatized and is freaking out.

She could tell just by feeling his arms and his ribs that they'd been broken before. But they had been set extremely well. Whoever hurt him also made sure that he wouldn't have any deformities from broken bones

aww isn't that sweet of the perverted monster?

Morgan is being such a sweet guy. Nice friend
RideEmLikeACowboyJazzy chapter 2 . 4/27/2012
There was an iron collar around his neck. The chain was attached to the back of it. His hands were shackled together and yet another chain led from them to the collar.

Geeze that sucks! Not only was he kidnapped for two years...he also had to deal with that most likely for two years too. Poor guy.

Not sure how I like Morgan forcing the kid to show his face...he is obviously tramatized. He is freaking out and scared.

I also don't like how nobody tried covering Reid up.

It took like twenty minutes for anybody to get him a blanket. Poor guy

I love how tramatized Reid is. I can already tell you are a wonderful writer. I don't like how he was found chapter two as I already said...but your doing a wonderful job right now. I am hoping for some flashbacks at least.

I wish that JJ was the one that went to Reid...they were closer. BUT JJ is hysterical.
RideEmLikeACowboyJazzy chapter 1 . 4/27/2012
NIce start.

Sad that it was his birthday, must have been tough for everyone.

I don't like how they may have found Reid right away. I haven't read the next chapter so they may not have. It was only a guess.
Alligates chapter 31 . 4/25/2012
"Sweet normalcy." That was the PERFECT ending! Great job, I can't even imagine the feelings... great job in portraying the emotions. Couldn't have been better
1,308 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »