Reviews for Chaos Theory
Darksaphira chapter 31 . 10/29/2016
i am not even sure why I keep reading all this stuff. I just want to let you know that this was great. I hated what that bastard had done to Reid, hated what the poor puppy had to go through. I hated the guts of this son of a bitch I wanted to kill him myself. Reid did not deserve to be put through this and it was the greatest moment when he had finally killed him.
It's so bad that it's always Reid who is into trouble. I was literally in tears more then once. Great work, just fantastic work. I know the last update is like 6 years old but if you still read this I want you to know!
HedwigGirl chapter 31 . 9/17/2016
So SO good
HedwigGirl chapter 10 . 9/17/2016
I audibly said "WHAT!?"
Gothazon chapter 31 . 8/21/2016
I love your story so much your writing is so emotional
Birdy1020 chapter 10 . 7/11/2016
I really hope that Reid is the one who gets to kill that son of a bitch
Guest chapter 31 . 6/3/2016
I LOVE THIS (even though it's been 6 years lol)
Guest chapter 5 . 5/19/2016
/sobs
MoonMoonMoo chapter 31 . 5/5/2016
After I read this story I was quiet for almost a week or so. It was a really good story. And it felt so real! (the story). Amazing!
MoonMoonMoo chapter 1 . 5/5/2016
I love it so for! 3. So I looked how many chapters there were and uh. I think I'm going to be here for a while XD.
slystir chapter 31 . 2/13/2016
I'm rambling, Aren't I? Thank you for posting the end. I read the first ten or so chapters before you'd finished and was so glad to see it listed under being complete! So glad that you could get him back to his rambling manic self.
MakeBelieveToAchieve chapter 31 . 1/17/2016
Well shit, now what am I going to occupuy my insomnia with?! I'm glad boy genius is okay, and I hate seeing Reid in trouble, but I seem to be a glutton for punishment.
Guest chapter 31 . 1/6/2016
I am so happy I found this Fanfiction, it was so gripping and very hard to put down. The storyline and characters were written flawlessly, sad to see the story end! Great Job!
meeperzoid chapter 31 . 1/5/2016
that was so good omg yes 10/10 quality writing! _
Annita chapter 31 . 7/28/2015
This was amazing. I dont know why, but the part where you have Morgan telling Reid to sit down really stuck with me. I re-read that part a couple times. Not saying that every other part wasnt amazing. Because i freaking loved this. But for some reason that i cant really figure out... that one scene... man that ones in my head.
Annita chapter 16 . 7/28/2015
liiike.. I need to take a break now. this is destroying me. hahaaaa...:C
1,308 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »