Reviews for Chaos Theory
Annita chapter 15 . 7/28/2015
im having a heart attack i swear to you
Annita chapter 11 . 7/28/2015
Do you want me to draw you a picture of my broken heart... because its very broken rn
Annita chapter 10 . 7/28/2015
I DID?

THATS TOO MUCH!
Annita chapter 9 . 7/28/2015
I havent read a fanfiction in a long time. I just finished up season 3 of criminal minds and sometimes i just go check out the fics for the shows im currently watching. Most of the time i dont go read them, because I havent been extremely obsessed with anything in a while. I wouldnt even say im obsessed with criminal minds. But hooooolllllly shit. this fic man... This fic is making my heart pound and making me get all teary eyed! fics dont do that to me. This is just incredibly well written.
Annita chapter 6 . 7/28/2015
TOOO MUCH!
Annita chapter 5 . 7/28/2015
This is too much. oh my god this is too much. its breaking my heart.
No chapter 31 . 7/10/2015
Wowza! This story made ne jumpy, giddy, angry, and made me feel like puking was a reasonable thing to do. You really did an AWESOME job with the characters and made it seem so real. I almost started hunting for the unsub myself. You did wonderful. I still feel a bit nervous like I was in Reid's shoes. Please, keep writing. I will keep an eye out for more.
dasengelhertzmitflugeln chapter 7 . 7/9/2015
I've read this chapter once before, and both times I couldn't stop "down with the sickness" going through my head for hours afterwards. It's the spencer quotes in the beginning of the chapter dat does it
LDK chapter 31 . 6/26/2015
Excellent story. I did enjoy the plot, though I have read things similar in the past. What really made this stand out were those changes in POV, brilliantly used and just disorientating enough. Also the way you wrote Reid in this story was truly ingenious, I've never read a better characterisation of a post-capture/torture character before. Great story all in all, I really got some major feels (yes, I did indeed tear up!) And I enjoyed it cover to cover. Thank you for writing this!
Guest chapter 31 . 6/23/2015
Poor Reid! Great story!
Me chapter 6 . 6/13/2015
*Tear rolls down face.* Dang.
Me chapter 4 . 6/13/2015
I think I'm going to review every chapter. I love this story! You are an amazing writer.
Me chapter 3 . 6/13/2015
Amazing story so far.
RandomReviewer chapter 27 . 5/14/2015
AHH THIS WAS SO GREAT! You have a talent let me tell you omg
I'm literally sitting here making strange noises because there's just so much emotion in this story! I can barely even finish writing this sentence asdfghjkl
FireFox Vixen chapter 31 . 5/8/2015