Reviews for Whispers In A Dream
Kagetora no Tsume chapter 2 . 5/26/2011
This was AWESOME!

UPDATE SOOOOOON!
Mononoke-hime x sukai kurora chapter 2 . 3/23/2011
It was great! Keep on writing!
HAry Adha chapter 1 . 12/29/2010
wow...! perfect ...

nice ending and i like it ... good job ...
Navi-at-Heart chapter 2 . 6/29/2010
Nice job, I like how you made him survive after the battle with the teacher. I would like to see where you're going with this, so please update soon! :D
Rinhail chapter 2 . 6/26/2010
Interesting. An alternate take on a fantastic movie. I loved the ending of the movie very much, but secretively wished for someone to write something... happier. :)
The Wilky Bar Kid chapter 2 . 5/26/2010
I liked it very much. Would be interested to read more. I have subscribed if you do.
The Wilky Bar Kid chapter 1 . 5/26/2010
Nice. I liked the POV section of the teacher.

I agree and I don't about your opening statement. I think Sky Crawlers was a fabulous film to watch if you appreciate a work of art. Art doesn't always make total sense but just enough to pass on the emotion of the story. I felt the ending suited the overall theme of the story.

I would like to read a translated version of the book to fully appreciate this story in the same way as Battle Fairey Yukikaze which had a similar problem in that the anime was a condensed version of the book.

Im reading on with interest on your take to the story.
Kamaria Anya chapter 1 . 5/26/2010
I just watched the movie and hoped for more. Thank you for giving that. It reads like a great story so far.
Daga Uchiha chapter 2 . 5/7/2010
Very good episode I loved it.
This anime is one of my favorites.
Yuichi's relationship and Suito has more to give in this anime.
NeoSpearBlade chapter 1 . 4/17/2010
Funny story about how I've learned of this movie...It's was from the Wii game. Ever since playing that game, I've wanted to see the movie and I have.

My chest became tight from the ending and I was a little weepy but I accept it. I also accept fan endings because I'm curious on how other people wanted it to end.

That said, I like this idea. Please continue!
Geum Rivale chapter 2 . 4/12/2010
This movie was amazing, whether anyone liked the ending or not. Aha. xD I, personally, loved the ending because it was the original. BUT, I love what you're doing with your own version.

Honestly, people should be writing more for this movie because it deserves it.

Anyway, very good chapters. You're writing and grammar is very well done (as far as I can tell) and keep writing! :D
SSJ-Jolt chapter 2 . 4/11/2010
Other then one little nitpick I have this story is quite good.

That on nitpick is that they don't have 'jets' in Sky Crawlers. Jets have jet engines, meaning they suck in cold air at one end, compress it with turbines in the middle, inject fuel into it and ignite it so hot air shoots out the back. Or something like that. Sky Crawlers aircraft use props so call them aircraft, planes or birds (pilots generally call thier planes birds, so fights are often 'bird to bird').
Th3y3ll0wd4rt chapter 2 . 2/7/2010
This is good

It's good to see that someone else has watched this movie

And yes i did think it was...different, but excellent nonetheless

The ending did send me into a somewhat short, spiraling depression, but, i eventually realized that the movie made more sense with it.

and, this is the first of five books(and continuing)in a series
anon chapter 2 . 1/23/2010
loving it so far. please keep writing.
PuppyGirl1256 chapter 1 . 1/4/2010
You dont know how happy i am to find someone else that watched sky crawlers think it was stupid yet good at the same time and actually write a story and make it have an alternate ending cause i also didnt like the ending hope u continue