Reviews for Graduate Vulcan for Fun and Profit
Amazing story
TheSamurai'sRose chapter 1 . 9/5
This was freaking epic.
worldtravellingfly chapter 1 . 8/23
THIS. IS. AMAZING. I AM CACKLING LIKE A CRAZY PERSON. THANK YOU FOR SHARING. I LOVED EVERY SECOND OF THIS.
I love this and have re-read it multiple times. 333
setyourlazerstopew chapter 1 . 6/17
"Now," said Sakel, and smiled slightly, "let us expand our knowledge."

Oooooh I really like how Sakel speaks, phrasing everything as a learning experience, evening going to the fair.

The point where Jim is talking about the movie plot and is like SHIT SHIT RUN FUCK I laughed out loud that was funny! What a change from the vulcan calmness xD

Jim, say 'Spock, you are relived of duty for eighteen hours'."

"Spock, you are relived of duty for eighteen hours," repeats Jim, who knows what is good for him.

Ahahah love this moment, totally in character!

Sakel, who had gone to Vulcan two weeks ago.

T_T

"I leave my collection of Vulcan literature, and all rights, benefits and permissions of my work on ancient Vulcan to my student and fellow Kelvin crew-mate -"

"I WAS BORN ON THE GOD DAMN SHUTTLE, YOU SON OF A BITCH," roars Jim, leaping to his feet.

"- James Tiberius Kirk -"

I am actually laughing so much jesus christ that's hilarious even though its at a will reading :/

I really enjoyed reading this :)
Robin Mort chapter 1 . 2/9
This is well cool... It saddened me greatly to come to the end, I hope for an epilogue some time.
Kat1132 chapter 1 . 1/19
Every time I read this, it gives me joy. Thank you so much for sharing this with me. I've reread this half a dozen times, and look forward to reading it at least a half a dozen more and each time I love it more. Amazing job.
AstraeaCassiopeia chapter 1 . 12/19/2017
Still the best Star Trek fic I've ever read. I read it again every now and then just for fun.
NoVacancyMind chapter 1 . 11/3/2017
LOVE THIS AND LOVE THE PORTLAND BITS
#keepportlandweird
missingumdrops chapter 1 . 9/4/2017
Oh wow this is so great. I love all of the little (and big!) details that have been masterfully included in this story. This has been on my reading list for quite some time, and I'm so glad I finally decided to read it! Truly amazing.
Blackthorn Ashe chapter 1 . 7/25/2017
This is a work of art. It is officially my Top Favorite Star Trek fic or a very close second. I love this so much.
Guest chapter 1 . 4/28/2017
I love this. I love it so goddamn much
ameliacolours chapter 1 . 3/9/2017
Such an awesome way to reveal the secret like that! Hahahaha
TKcloud9 chapter 1 . 2/28/2017
This is like the seventh time I've read this. Still cracking up
iwillstaywiththemforever chapter 1 . 2/26/2017
So I've read this story several times-on AO3 and here-and it never fails to make me laugh hysterically and cry horribly at the same time. It's honestly one of my top 10 Star Trek fics. I just love this story and I'm really happy you wrote it. :)