Reviews for Graduate Vulcan for Fun and Profit
PineNutPesto chapter 1 . 1/7
This was a fantastic story. Definitely worth being late to work for. I particularly loved the part about comparing the characters of pre- and post-Reformation Vulcan. Bravo!
fightboredom chapter 1 . 9/14/2019
Pike said his father saved 800 lives, that doesn't seem like a small group to me. In fact it seems ridiculously high, much higher than the crew size should be on the Kelvin since it's much smaller and older than Enterprise and I vaguely remember reading the latter had a crew of about 400 somewhere but meh.
Booknerdtvmoviegeek chapter 1 . 4/9/2019
I love this more every time I read it!
NaniteSystems chapter 1 . 2/24/2019
This is awesome. Keep on keepin' on.
Vadercat chapter 1 . 2/2/2019
interesting story.
Iheart2manyfandoms chapter 1 . 1/28/2019
This. Is QUALITY WRITING. And I love it
VampireApple chapter 1 . 11/29/2018
This is one of the funniest fics I've read in a while. It appeals to my whacky humor. And then it's mixed with there more serious, touching moments. It's beautiful and funny, and to be honest, I've read it four times in the past 2 days before I wrote this review.

I love the bond between Sekel and Jim. It's so touching, and how it grows, and how they relate to each other. Amazing.

And then your humor. I F-ing love the will reading, and the end with the three of them in the garden. So fucking funny. I love it. And then when Bones Hypos the Jim and Spock on the bridge, and Spock being chastised by his father... I love it, so much.

Random the line "I was born on the goddamn shuttle you son of a bitch" poops into my head with all the fury I imagine Jim yelling it, and I have to laugh to myself.

You are amazing.
The Whimsical Ermine chapter 1 . 9/22/2018
Amazing story
TheSamurai'sRose chapter 1 . 9/5/2018
This was freaking epic.
worldtravellingfly chapter 1 . 8/23/2018
THIS. IS. AMAZING. I AM CACKLING LIKE A CRAZY PERSON. THANK YOU FOR SHARING. I LOVED EVERY SECOND OF THIS.
Guest chapter 1 . 8/9/2018
I love this and have re-read it multiple times. 333
setyourlazerstopew chapter 1 . 6/17/2018
"Now," said Sakel, and smiled slightly, "let us expand our knowledge."

Oooooh I really like how Sakel speaks, phrasing everything as a learning experience, evening going to the fair.

The point where Jim is talking about the movie plot and is like SHIT SHIT RUN FUCK I laughed out loud that was funny! What a change from the vulcan calmness xD

Jim, say 'Spock, you are relived of duty for eighteen hours'."

"Spock, you are relived of duty for eighteen hours," repeats Jim, who knows what is good for him.

Ahahah love this moment, totally in character!

Sakel, who had gone to Vulcan two weeks ago.

T_T

"I leave my collection of Vulcan literature, and all rights, benefits and permissions of my work on ancient Vulcan to my student and fellow Kelvin crew-mate -"

"I WAS BORN ON THE GOD DAMN SHUTTLE, YOU SON OF A BITCH," roars Jim, leaping to his feet.

"- James Tiberius Kirk -"

I am actually laughing so much jesus christ that's hilarious even though its at a will reading :/

I really enjoyed reading this :)
Robin Mort chapter 1 . 2/9/2018
This is well cool... It saddened me greatly to come to the end, I hope for an epilogue some time.
Kat1132 chapter 1 . 1/19/2018
Every time I read this, it gives me joy. Thank you so much for sharing this with me. I've reread this half a dozen times, and look forward to reading it at least a half a dozen more and each time I love it more. Amazing job.
AstraeaCassiopeia chapter 1 . 12/19/2017
Still the best Star Trek fic I've ever read. I read it again every now and then just for fun.