Reviews for Graduate Vulcan for Fun and Profit
RGN chapter 1 . 7/12
Really really lovely story.
Thank you for writing and sharing it!
This story really tuggs at my heart strings.
catbob1 chapter 1 . 5/19
I've read this story many times as it is one of my favorites but this is the first time I' ve left a review. I just want to say this touched many emotions. I absoluetly LOVE it. Thank you for your time and talent in writing this. It is much appreciated.
Kilana89 chapter 1 . 4/26
Okay, I love this! I was laughing my ass off reading this thing! Thank you thank you so much for my evenings entertainment! My dorm probably thinks I'm insane but this was so worth it! Great job!
DalekQueen7 chapter 1 . 4/23
I liked it, though it was a bit difficult to determine who Kirk was flirting with at times.
Desmothene chapter 1 . 3/29
Just thought I'd let you know that this is one of my most favorite stories in the star trek fandom. I think I just finished reading it for the fourth time. Every time I see the title I can't help myself. I read it again. Tha k you so much for being such an amazing writer.
thosebrooklynboys chapter 1 . 3/28
This was so fucking wonderful why am I crying omg help me please Sakel is my favorite character from any fanfic I've ever read I've accepted him into my heart as canon thats it
tenfeettall chapter 1 . 3/23
I have read this story countless times and every time it is just as meaningful and important as the last. I love it to bits.
TOSoldtimer chapter 1 . 1/31
Very creative story. I loved your take on Jim - and Sakel's relationship with a very brilliant and difficult young man. Thanks for an excellant read.
Lovina Rossi-Vargas chapter 1 . 1/25
Vulcan love poetry. And then the rest afterwards. I think I may love you.
BlueMoonChaos chapter 1 . 1/22
I believe the part of the funeral was amongst my favorite bits of the story simply because of Jim's reactions and statements. Good work!
Ms.H.B chapter 1 . 1/13
Love Love Love! Read it for the Tarsus; Favorite it for the PDX; Love it for the Smart!Jim; and commend the author for showing us something new that this site has never seen. Seriously I have been binging on tarsusfic for weeks and its all the same. This was fresh and awesome.
Desiree1717 chapter 1 . 1/11
Loved it!
Anansi's acolyte chapter 1 . 1/4
I love your fic! It's so beautiful. I love the narrative rhythm and how you jump from past to present. And your version of the characters is so beautiful. Thank you!
Cersesi chapter 1 . 11/27/2014