Reviews for The Broken Window
Karolsp chapter 1 . 12/15/2013
I almost felt for Bella when she was caught... Lololol and Edward's lines were better... And your lemons are... HOT! Love it!
BellWardForever143 chapter 1 . 9/15/2013
theresa24 chapter 1 . 1/26/2013
Wow.. I loved your story. It was the pedcsxt amount of lemony.. please write another chapter soon.
mousy38 chapter 1 . 6/21/2010
great story as always - I only found you a few days ago, and I'm already finished reading most of your stories... and I will be very sad when there is nothing more to read :(
dazzleglo chapter 1 . 4/26/2010
Great story and awesome ending. I've read most of your stories including the NM one which was good too.
The.Dragonfly.Lover chapter 1 . 1/26/2010
I do like your ideas, but PLEASE, try not to make up words. 'Repeatively' is not a word. 'Repetitively' is, as is 'repeatedly.' Also, check that your meanings are what you want them to be. What you say may be a word, just used in the wrong context, so it is almost like creating a new word. You've created a new meaning for the word, which only you truly understand. PLEASE watch that. Thank-you.

What would have happened chapter 1 . 1/2/2010
I cant believe there were oly 3 eviews for this peice!

I absolutley loved it! Although I cant believe that was the first time Bella gave Edwrd a blowjob! I mean really! 5 years of marriage! 1 blow!
krys20ca chapter 1 . 1/2/2010
hey I really like this, really wish you would continu with it. very hot. great job
baynewen chapter 1 . 12/29/2009
Definitely lemony good!

I love when Bella and Edward explore their sexuality and you are so good at writing it!

What I love is you seem to give them their head (no pun intended) the story flows so flawlessly like its playing out before you in real life.

You style is so natural and uncomplicated I love it you create emotional landscapes with such ease!
iluvedward4ever chapter 1 . 12/28/2009
Haaha you are very good at discribing lemons lol