Reviews for One Last Kiss
Miss221B chapter 1 . 8/9
Holy shit. New favorite thing eva.
Elaine du Lac chapter 1 . 3/31/2014
There aren't enough Spock Prime/ Kirk stories out there. There was some really poignant chemistry between the intergenerational pair in their meeting on Delta Vega. A poignancy that the rebooted Spock and Kirk still lack (yet).
PurpleSong chapter 1 . 3/16/2014
That... Is so adorable and heartbreaking at the same time.. Q.Q
CHiKa-RoXy chapter 1 . 7/4/2013
Oh. my. glob. Wonderful story! Oh how I just love it when Spock gets jealous for Jim. Especially if he's jealous of Spock Prime. Thank you for writing this wonderful ficklet.
Red Blaze 16 chapter 1 . 5/26/2013
Good story! Wish it wasn't so short.
sami1010220 chapter 1 . 4/24/2013
Aww, how sad!
Guest chapter 1 . 11/18/2012
I feel so bad for Spock. First he out lives all his friends, his T'hy'la dies 2 and he never got to say goodby, he gets sucked into an alternate universe version of his past sees his T'hy'la again and the younger version of himself won't let him have that final kiss with his T'hy'la. I think Spock needs a hug. Brought a tear to me eye
young wiccan chapter 1 . 11/23/2011
Awww, poor SpockPrime. He needs love too!

Good fic, sweet and sad.
Anime Princess chapter 1 . 10/30/2011
Illogical as it sounds, I feel sorry for Spock Prime...and yet happy for the younger version of Spock and James
Milarca chapter 1 . 5/22/2011
Wow that was incredible. Honestly I was just dripping with affection for all of them the entire time. This is like... one of those fics you need to have, to piece everything together. One a fic 50,000 words long strives to put in perspective. My dear, you just did. Incredible. Sooo much love for this :)
bigblade chapter 1 . 4/8/2011
I read this story 3 years ago. It's been sitting in my favorites since then. Do you plan on finishing this or is it complete?

Please email me with an answer at: bigblade21 at yahoo . com

ps I love your stories. I check your profile page often looking for new stories
Doni chapter 1 . 1/16/2011
Beautifully written. So much saddness, yet love from Spock Prime.
DarlaPr0duction chapter 1 . 11/13/2010
So good. Poor Spock Prime and I loved jealous Spock.
hollowed-self chapter 1 . 10/17/2010
That was just the most touching story. It was short but conveyed the heartfelt emotions so magnificently that it brought tears to my eyes. Thank you for sharing this.
Blue-Eyed Chica chapter 1 . 10/7/2010
love it! well i dont, cause its sad...i never like thinking of spock prime and his sadness, like a lot of people make him to be a, go for it! no one really seems to make him upset over jim, so i like that but at same time i dont for exact same reasons D