Reviews for Fever
Tomnomlinson chapter 3 . 7/3/2011
:D I love Gabriella and i think it would be cute for Lucifer to show affection towards her and not want to fight against her of course when she denies he would but yeah...
BlackParadeIsDead483 chapter 1 . 5/18/2011
I really like it so far! I love the idea of an angel choosing to fall, not because they chose evil, but because they want to find a place to belong. Very nice!
Sam and Dean crazy ass wench chapter 3 . 5/9/2011
Amazing update thanks so much for posting girl it was an awesome chapter finally she got to meet the Winchester at last I do wonder if Sammy does have a crush on gabby at leaste know Dean like her so can't wait for the next chapter hope it soon :)
sam and dean crazy ass wench chapter 2 . 5/6/2011
Omg I so love this story as well very good the first two chapters love it gabrellia I like her oh I'm so excited she going to meet the winchesters whoo I wonder how the boys are going to take to her because we all know the boys dont trust nobody update Soon if you can girl :)I'm actually going to read all your stories over the weekend to catch up
prboricua7 chapter 2 . 4/4/2010
So far this story is interesting and it definitely has potential! I hope to read the next chapter very soon! :)
xxpunkrockerxx chapter 2 . 2/18/2010
fan-freaking-tastic i hope u update soon xx
J-Belle Emma chapter 1 . 1/23/2010
i really like this story and the character of Gabriella... i do so hope you continue...
the lonly shepherd chapter 1 . 1/5/2010
Great chapter! Keep going I hope you update soon!
sammys lover chapter 1 . 12/29/2009
i love sammy stories cant wait till u update
xxpunkrockerxx chapter 1 . 12/29/2009
WOW I DO HOPE U CONTINUE WRITING XX
sam and dean crazy ass wench chapter 1 . 12/29/2009
seems good so far cant wait for the next chapter