Reviews for Rebuilt Anew
UsedKittens chapter 30 . 7/29/2014
There really should be a special Award for fanfiction this good. You have talent! They never felt out of character to me, there were some parts that made me so sad. I loved the doppelgänger, and kept hoping she would get her own copy of Amanda to try and live happy with. Oh well, what you did was very moving. Thank you so much for this Amazing story!
Dreamhare97 chapter 30 . 3/20/2014
Great story, just like all your others. My favourite pairing is Lara/Sam, but I love a bit of Lara/Amanda as well. Of course, it was kind of depressing what happened to the doppelganger. I didn't really understand why she wanted to kill herself. Was it because she didn't have emotions? She actually kind of reminded me of Terminator.
Guest chapter 30 . 11/28/2013
I loved this story. Read it from start to finish and I loved it all the way. I never would have thought Amanda and Lara would have ever worked but I actually think they really do! Beautifully written. I wish there was more.
ClaireIsInLightning chapter 30 . 5/19/2013
Amazing! Sad that Lara and Amanda got interrupted by her thrall. But over all, another amazing piece of writing! Well done Asynca!
inlaove chapter 1 . 1/1/2013
I really liked the story, very powerful, very realistic. You captured Lara's character very well, just like I imagine it. I would love to read more of these two together, I've been trying to find good fanfics with this pairing for years and yours is definitely the best I've read so far!
GracefulDemon chapter 1 . 10/26/2012
I'M READING IT AGAIN.
Thank you. XD
GracefulDemon chapter 30 . 9/11/2012
Into the favourites it goes!
I confess, I had read your story before but I'm afraid I must have mixed it with another in my messed up mind (a bad one, I'm afraid) and so far I have been like "Oh, this is that fic where the writer thinks Amanda is clueless and stupid and can't even dress an injury.
I was very glad for my desperate mind that needed some Amanda fanfiction as I write my own; I have proved myself wrong (and you have too!) So thank you for that. :D
Please, write more Amanda!
Thank you so much for sharing! *hugs*
dystopiangrace chapter 30 . 8/18/2011
Oh my word. After having reignited my passion for TR after watching the new trailer, I opened up looking for something to get my teeth into, and on a whim searched Amanda and Lara. Rebuilt Anew captured my attention and held me in a trance well into an ungodly hour of the morning. I'm a new Amanda/Lara fan, I love them.

I pray you find inspiration for a sequel ;)
bjchit chapter 27 . 8/2/2011
Wait, didn't Amanda save Lara 3 times? Twice in Underworld, then once in your story?
StarlightGalaxy chapter 30 . 7/25/2011
I absolutely loved this. Got me hooked from the first chapter and I couldn't stop reading until I finished it.

Well done :)

(Sorry, my mistake, you can erase the other one xD)
denebpiradahotmail.com chapter 30 . 7/25/2011

Well done :)
The Extreme Piercing chapter 30 . 3/21/2011
Well done on finishing the fic!

I give Lara and Amanda two months, give or take (it all depends on how long it takes for the lust to peter out). Amanda needs to lose the Princess Syndrome and realize that the world does not revolve around her. And though she should preferably learn this lesson while NOT dating someone, what she especially doesn’t need is to be involved with someone as self-obsessed as Lara. For her part, Lara is shown to be becoming increasingly considerate of others (and she was nothing like the sociopathic Core Design Lara to begin with, anyway), but is she really going to have the patience to put up with Amanda’s shit and wait for her to mature? I can even picture how the whole thing ends: Lara confronting Amanda with the fact that she needs to grow the hell up, and Amanda melodramatically storming out.

And then Zip sauntering out of the shadows and asking if everything’s okay, Lara?

I also liked the way you handled the death of the Doppelganger, and Lara’s resistance to it. The way Lara perceived emotions and feelings in the Doppelganger that simply weren’t there very nicely paralleled the projections that Amanda was making upon her.
Tirah chapter 30 . 3/14/2011
A lovely ending to a lovely story. Now I can honestly say this is the best Tomb Raider fanfic written to this date; and I've read many. We can only hope you'll decide to write a sequel, the world could use more Lara/Amanda. I know I could. :P
Artisa chapter 30 . 3/14/2011
LOOOOOOOOOL! XD

Priceless indeed! God that's HILARIOUS! That was the last person I expected to see at the door! ROFL!

Another pleasant surprise then! I really thought that last chapter was the last chapter! :D

Thanks again for the awesome work! _
Fellow Sufferer chapter 30 . 3/13/2011
Well, it's a good tale. I'm something of a Doppie fan, so I can't say I haven't wished for her to find happiness, but seeing Lara and Amanda on a road to recovering is nice, too.

Still would like to see a sequel, but there's little more to say on the subject of "rebuilding" here, is there? So it's more of a wish for a new tale with these characters _.

Anyway, thank you for great reading.