Reviews for Anticipation
Ryuus2 chapter 1 . 5/1/2010
Would you have, by any chance, already written out what would happen three days hence? Because I seriously would like to see exactly how this scenario plays out, in excruciating detail. And you're right about Pervy!Aeris, I'll have to make that an aspect of her character in one of my to-be-written Kingdom Hearts fics.

Keep up the good work!
Clan Dragoodle chapter 1 . 12/31/2009
Quiet. I. Love. You.

One mistake:

"For the longest time, she’d been jealous of [A]aeris’s beauty," - and isn't it "Aeris'"? I dunno, I'm not the grammar queen you are, but that's how I always do it...but I could have been lying to myself all these years... T_T

On with the review!

You already got my initial reactions to this piece, but I'd like to address some things on a larger, vaguer scale. I don't believe I've ever told you how amazing you are with the "moresome" section.

No one quite has the talent and taste you do for this vein of fanfiction, and I, personally, think of you as the "guru" on these couples. How you manage to bend and tweak some of the characters personalities and traits to your correct bidding - so perfect every time.

Especially when my favorite leading ladies are involved. ;D

Anyway, love this (as usual), love you (as usual, still) and would love to see anything more of this or others like it from you.

Great job!