Reviews for The Price of Happiness
TekoloKuautli chapter 1 . 1/12
I liked it a lot! The only thing that put me off was the abrupt ending. He did gave an explanation and thats fine but it doesnt show the other characters reactions or his next course of action, because by giving up his last hope (a freaking wish shop!) he accepts himself as Conan and thought not happy he makes peace with himself and, maybe finds the strenght to move on. Just my opinion on the ending thought, I loved the rest! Specially his comments on Watanuki haha
Guest chapter 1 . 5/5/2014
Seriously Shinichi?
Mangaka Sapphire N chapter 1 . 10/25/2013
Oh phewf, I got worried there when Yuuko said that he would have to trade his deductive ability. I'm glad he didn't take the deal :D
MirrorRai chapter 1 . 9/17/2011
Not terribly helpful Yuuko? Is she ever? I don't think you have to chalk that one up to AU.

Anyway, great story, characters not very OOC, that's always good. All in all, the only thing I have to say is that I dislike the length, but only because I prefer longer stories.
James Birdsong chapter 1 . 6/26/2011
Pretty great
irezel chapter 1 . 4/25/2011
that...is awesome. :)
Kiwee chapter 1 . 5/11/2010
Aw, poor Conan. I was really surprised to see these two fandom crossed, but then as soon as I thought about it, it makes sense. I can't see Conan/Shinichi as anything other than a detective, though, and I see he feels the same.
Arcy911913 chapter 1 . 4/21/2010
If you were to continue this story, I think it would've turned into an awesome story.
Saiyajin-Ohime-Thunder chapter 1 . 2/7/2010
Just a passing by and friendly author.

It's such a good crossover story.

Hmm... I like the plot, It's so good.

Though, no Watanuki Kimihiro appeared.

Well, this is good. Keep it up and keep writting.

Take Care! Haibara Kawaii.
Southpaw chapter 1 . 2/2/2010
I wasn't sure what to expect from this, considering the probable lack of anyone in the DC world acknowledging supernatural phenomena... but I kinda like where this seems to be headed, and I'm curious to see what comes next.

Please update soon :)
Najrala chapter 1 . 1/1/2010
I like it a lot, but I really wish you'd included Yuuko and Watanuki's reactions to him leaving like that, particularly as in the series everyone seems to make a wish if they visit...
Eria chapter 1 . 12/30/2009
-claps- Yay, Conan! Besides, even if he _did_ go back to being his old self, there wouldn't be a point when his old self would have been well-known as a 'detective'. Totally not worth it. :D

I enjoyed reading it.
animemetalhead chapter 1 . 12/29/2009
Great little story, short sweet and to the point. I just might have to pick up xHOLiC now (Before I had only heard of Yuuko through Tsubasa, but she is one of my favorite CLAMP characters.)
Shiny Pichu-chan chapter 1 . 12/28/2009
Wow. This was absolutely brillient. A crossover I would have never expected to work well. But you pulled it off beautifully. I just love what you've done with Conan's life, in a case where he never gets the antidote. Realistic and believable. And the ending overall was nicely done. Wonderful job D