Reviews for Too Good To Be True
AStoryReader chapter 1 . 7/29
I always wanted something extra at the end of the movie, sort of like an epilogue or something where it picks up a few months or a year or two later just for us to be able to check with Sam and see how her r/s with Jake is going. So glad I found this little gem! Right off the bat I think you have Samantha's perspective prett spot on. She's so shy and insecure of herself when it comes to Jake, and that really shines through. I'm sure her friends wouldn't begrudge her this meetup over their usual routine just once ;).
It's JAKE RYAN after all. Haha
Just watched the film so love your follow up story. Really good.
Sarah chapter 31 . 3/6
This was so good! It really felt like what would actually happen right after the end of the movie
jenn.keyser chapter 12 . 12/5/2015
Did you ever read the Sweet valley high books? I'm reminded of them with your writing style somehow.
XxMy Beautiful DarknessxX chapter 31 . 11/15/2015
This is literally the only completed multichapter fanfiction could find for Sixteen Candles! You had everything down pat perfect! I'm in love with this, and it's definitely a favorite! It really made my night!
Pat2Trivia4Me chapter 31 . 5/11/2015
What an amazing story. It is so incredible how you can write a story so well that is fits perfectly as a sequel. Wow. So glad you wrote this.
Pat2Trivia4Me chapter 30 . 5/11/2015
Incredible chapter in so many ways. I like how Farmer was explaining Sam's situation and turned it back to him: "Seems that way. She even missed one of her classes, she was so upset. As for me, I was just-." So classic of Farmer.
Pat2Trivia4Me chapter 29 . 5/11/2015
Great chapter. I could hear the music. Brilliantly done. But where is Jake? Why isn't he following her? So looking forward to the next ch.
Pat2Trivia4Me chapter 28 . 5/11/2015
Wow, why hasn't Jake tried to clear this up yet? Great story. I could just see Sam calling it a "stupid dance".
Pat2Trivia4Me chapter 27 . 5/11/2015
I really like this story. Farmer making his move and Sam gratefully agreeing. Little does she know, she's not as single as she thinks she is. I love the turns in this story.
Pat2Trivia4Me chapter 26 . 5/11/2015
Oh man. It's good to have an understanding friend like Randi.
Pat2Trivia4Me chapter 25 . 5/11/2015
WOWE, this is INTENSE!
Pat2Trivia4Me chapter 24 . 5/11/2015
I love this chapter. You can just feel her anticipation. I also like how she's not telling Randi anything until she speaks with Jake - nothing is really confirmed yet, why make a bigger issue of it?
Pat2Trivia4Me chapter 23 . 5/11/2015
She can't avoid him forever. Hopefully, this will get cleared up at lunch. Great story.
Pat2Trivia4Me chapter 22 . 5/11/2015