Reviews for Too Good To Be True
Pat2Trivia4Me chapter 11 . 4/23
Great chapter. You've captured the characters so, so well. I can see Molly Ringwald so vividly in this chapter. The mouthing of the words to communicate in class and the letter writing and the way the notes were passed. Nicely done.
Pat2Trivia4Me chapter 10 . 4/20
Wow, you've really written Farmer well here. Loving it.
Pat2Trivia4Me chapter 9 . 4/6
I so like this story. I could see the director coming to you to make sure the sequel was filmed the way your wrote it. HA
Pat2Trivia4Me chapter 8 . 4/3
This is such a great chapter. I could see Molly doing this scene. It's perfect. Loving it. I like Randi's reaction. You are so talented.
Pat2Trivia4Me chapter 7 . 3/31
Wow. You are an awesome story teller. I was surprised to see Farmer sticking up for her. That was cool. I REALLY LIKE this story.
Pat2Trivia4Me chapter 6 . 3/31
WOWE! This story just turned an abrupt corner. Can't wait to see what Caroline is going to say. Also, I was picturing how vividly Randi is going to have to pick up her jaw from the floor when she sees Jake with Sam. HA!
Pat2Trivia4Me chapter 5 . 3/31
Nicely done. Can not wait to see where this is going.
Pat2Trivia4Me chapter 4 . 3/29
Holy smokes. This IS THE SEQUEL! This is awesome! You have the characters down PURFECT. Throw her little brother ease-dropping on her phone calls and Farmer trying to pull off being cool and you have the dead-to-rights PURFECT sequel. Ah man, I wish I could right like you. I would create several of my own shows and start submitting them. The guy who wrote My Name Is Earl could not sell the idea. He wrote several episodes. Finally, someone came to him and said that he liked his other works and wanted to produce one of his shows. He offered My Name Is Earl and four seasons started production.
Pat2Trivia4Me chapter 3 . 3/29
Wow. I love this. I like how Jake disowned his friends for her and how he joked about her being married. It was so cool how they discussed his fumbled phone attempts the night of the dance. I was almost expecting for him to go deeper into that claiming that her grandparents think he's a perf. HA! This is such a fun story. I love how you've (basically) started right where the movie ended.
Pat2Trivia4Me chapter 2 . 3/29
Ah yes, the grandparents are gone. Woo! Something tells me that things are far from being over. Great start. I'm so glad I refreshed my memory by watching the movie before reading this. I really like this story.
Pat2Trivia4Me chapter 1 . 3/27
What a great start. I just finished watching the movie and dove right into this. I mean... somehow I feel that this may get better than the movie. I just have a feeling. Hope Farmer Ted is in this. He was funny. So looking forward to reading more, but I have things to get done. DARN.
excuse.my.muse chapter 31 . 1/24/2014
Your Jake Ryan makes me melt! I adore your story and I only wish I'd found earlier :) Thanks for such a long story in what I know to be an almost deserted category.
CatTheWall chapter 31 . 10/3/2013
I love it! I was watching this randomly last night! So happy you wrote this! I feel like a little part of my life is complete now that I know they ended up together! Great story! Thank you!
jessie 33 chapter 31 . 9/11/2013
Awe such a sweet ending to your story. I love your writing so much. You are one of my favourite Authors on this site. I really loved reading this story, I didn't want it to end. :)
jessie 33 chapter 30 . 9/11/2013
Cute update Ted is a good guy but she loves Jake. :)