Reviews for Too Good To Be True
Pat2Trivia4Me chapter 31 . 5/11
What an amazing story. It is so incredible how you can write a story so well that is fits perfectly as a sequel. Wow. So glad you wrote this.
Pat2Trivia4Me chapter 30 . 5/11
Incredible chapter in so many ways. I like how Farmer was explaining Sam's situation and turned it back to him: "Seems that way. She even missed one of her classes, she was so upset. As for me, I was just-." So classic of Farmer.
Pat2Trivia4Me chapter 29 . 5/11
Great chapter. I could hear the music. Brilliantly done. But where is Jake? Why isn't he following her? So looking forward to the next ch.
Pat2Trivia4Me chapter 28 . 5/11
Wow, why hasn't Jake tried to clear this up yet? Great story. I could just see Sam calling it a "stupid dance".
Pat2Trivia4Me chapter 27 . 5/11
I really like this story. Farmer making his move and Sam gratefully agreeing. Little does she know, she's not as single as she thinks she is. I love the turns in this story.
Pat2Trivia4Me chapter 26 . 5/11
Oh man. It's good to have an understanding friend like Randi.
Pat2Trivia4Me chapter 25 . 5/11
WOWE, this is INTENSE!
Pat2Trivia4Me chapter 24 . 5/11
I love this chapter. You can just feel her anticipation. I also like how she's not telling Randi anything until she speaks with Jake - nothing is really confirmed yet, why make a bigger issue of it?
Pat2Trivia4Me chapter 23 . 5/11
She can't avoid him forever. Hopefully, this will get cleared up at lunch. Great story.
Pat2Trivia4Me chapter 22 . 5/11
PROBLEM Chapter 22 is the same as Ch 21
Pat2Trivia4Me chapter 21 . 5/11
Here we go. So looking forward to the next chapter. So glad you wrote this.
Pat2Trivia4Me chapter 20 . 5/11
This has left me wondering how she is going to find out the truth. Will it be through Carolyn or Jake? I love short chapters that have great strength.
Pat2Trivia4Me chapter 19 . 5/11
Poor Sam. She's going to have to talk to him sooner or later.
Pat2Trivia4Me chapter 18 . 5/11
Do I have the honor of being another 100th review in one of your awesome works. LOVE IT! U ROCK!
Pat2Trivia4Me chapter 17 . 5/11
This is such a great story. I was almost expecting Sam to get up in the middle of class and walk out, regardless of what the teacher said. Wow, can't wait to see where this is going. Hope Farmer gets more into the mix. He's funny.