Reviews for Too Good To Be True
Just watched the film so love your follow up story. Really good.
Sarah chapter 31 . 3/6
This was so good! It really felt like what would actually happen right after the end of the movie
jenn.keyser chapter 12 . 12/5/2015
Did you ever read the Sweet valley high books? I'm reminded of them with your writing style somehow.
XxMy Beautiful DarknessxX chapter 31 . 11/15/2015
This is literally the only completed multichapter fanfiction could find for Sixteen Candles! You had everything down pat perfect! I'm in love with this, and it's definitely a favorite! It really made my night!
Pat2Trivia4Me chapter 31 . 5/11/2015
What an amazing story. It is so incredible how you can write a story so well that is fits perfectly as a sequel. Wow. So glad you wrote this.
Pat2Trivia4Me chapter 30 . 5/11/2015
Incredible chapter in so many ways. I like how Farmer was explaining Sam's situation and turned it back to him: "Seems that way. She even missed one of her classes, she was so upset. As for me, I was just-." So classic of Farmer.
Pat2Trivia4Me chapter 29 . 5/11/2015
Great chapter. I could hear the music. Brilliantly done. But where is Jake? Why isn't he following her? So looking forward to the next ch.
Pat2Trivia4Me chapter 28 . 5/11/2015
Wow, why hasn't Jake tried to clear this up yet? Great story. I could just see Sam calling it a "stupid dance".
Pat2Trivia4Me chapter 27 . 5/11/2015
I really like this story. Farmer making his move and Sam gratefully agreeing. Little does she know, she's not as single as she thinks she is. I love the turns in this story.
Pat2Trivia4Me chapter 26 . 5/11/2015
Oh man. It's good to have an understanding friend like Randi.
Pat2Trivia4Me chapter 25 . 5/11/2015
WOWE, this is INTENSE!
Pat2Trivia4Me chapter 24 . 5/11/2015
I love this chapter. You can just feel her anticipation. I also like how she's not telling Randi anything until she speaks with Jake - nothing is really confirmed yet, why make a bigger issue of it?
Pat2Trivia4Me chapter 23 . 5/11/2015
She can't avoid him forever. Hopefully, this will get cleared up at lunch. Great story.
Pat2Trivia4Me chapter 22 . 5/11/2015
PROBLEM Chapter 22 is the same as Ch 21
Pat2Trivia4Me chapter 21 . 5/11/2015
Here we go. So looking forward to the next chapter. So glad you wrote this.