Reviews for raison d’être
Kitten99 chapter 9 . 3/5
For someone how didn't like this chapter, you did actually do a good job.
Not as action-packed as the others, I'll admit, but still rather entertaining.

I mean, at least it's not boring!
(And trust me, I've read some shockers)

lady white roses chapter 10 . 3/3
Highly disappointed that it ended where it did
This had more potential than most of the stories I've attempted to read. Sincerely hope you reconsider on updating.
Guest chapter 10 . 11/30/2014
What's AO3 and how do I get there help me!
Guest chapter 3 . 11/22/2014
No, no, the filler was great!
Mystery girl
Brianna-BlackPotter chapter 10 . 8/14/2014
I would first like to say that this chapter is absolutely amazing. NO! the whole story in general I loved it all. The romance you captured between Hermione and Fred was just ravishingly awesome and amazing One could almost feel the joy that she felt and the sweetness of it. This story is a picture perfect tale of a bubbling romance between two unlikely pair. A couple that are breath taking perfect for each other that yank at your heartstrings and make one feel dashingly complete. I commend you on your geniusness of creating this plot and making the story come to life for readers like me to enjoy.
Colors of the Soul chapter 10 . 6/15/2014
I loved this story!
Shh chapter 9 . 3/24/2014
I loved it. I see no reason not to.
Jimmielee chapter 1 . 3/13/2014
I went over to AO3 but I could only find 7 stories about Fred and Hermione and none were yours. Help me?
Laura T chapter 10 . 3/13/2014
Please please update on here too. Love this story
NorthernLights25 chapter 10 . 3/10/2014
I'm really happy you decided to continue this story. Even if it is on a different website. :)
LvPayne chapter 10 . 3/10/2014
This is such an amazing story that I must read it. But the link you posted on the update didn't work.
Guest chapter 9 . 2/17/2014
This is amazing! I haven't read such fantastic Fremione fanfic in ages! I'm sad to see that it hasn't been updated in years, though. Such a shame, I think this story has so much potential.
Leila888 chapter 9 . 2/18/2014
An amazing fanfiction. I found the characters to be in-character and I fell in love with Fred. It's a shame it hasn't been updated in years, though. I felt this had a lot of potential.
shllybkwrm chapter 9 . 2/5/2014
Ahhh! I really like this fic, and I'm so sad so see it hasn't been updated in years TT_TT I hope you could possibly update soon...
danceislife13 chapter 9 . 1/25/2014
Please keep writing this story! There's simply not enough good Fremione fanfics out there but this one is great!:)