Reviews for When You Said You Loved Me
Porkii chapter 1 . 4/2
Omg that was so adorable! I'm dying from fluff!
sami1010220 chapter 1 . 4/24/2013
Aww, cute!
nhrc chapter 1 . 9/13/2012
Wow ... it was beautiful ... it's all so beautiful. Jem's confession and the response of Leonard ... you really thrill me.
young wiccan chapter 1 . 11/23/2011
Awesome! I used to be a purely Kirk/Spock shipper but now I'm slowly starting to love Kirk/McCoy, especially when McCoy uses that awesome accent and calls Kirk 'darlin''.
Doni chapter 1 . 1/18/2011
Adorably fluffy.
Blue-Eyed Chica chapter 1 . 10/8/2010
awwwwwww cute!
strawrawbeby chapter 1 . 9/1/2010
this is really good.

who sings this song?
ShamelessSpocker chapter 1 . 8/29/2010
Fluffy Jim and Bones? Yum! More please! I love the way Jim is an innocent in this (well, as innocent as Jim can get) and Bones is the one in charge. Beautiful love story for the ages, written in up-to-date terms. Thank you for sharing!
YaoiYuriFan chapter 1 . 4/7/2010
You need to write more to this,or at least write another Star Trek fanfic where Bones and Kirk get togther,cause this is just to damn cute not to have more of it.
Renn chapter 1 . 2/19/2010
Kay, not a big fan of songfics, but this one rocked! you have to love laundry indeed!
Ebony Coleman chapter 1 . 1/19/2010
rose taylor chapter 1 . 12/30/2009
Very sweet. Fluffiness accomplished!
YourPhoenixTears chapter 1 . 12/30/2009
I loved it :) It was so sweet! Well done!
vairetwilight chapter 1 . 12/29/2009
Nawh! Fluffiness between these two boys is always the best. And Jim turning aorund and bending over in those white undies *fans self* that is one hell of an image *leers* :D
Valconwing chapter 1 . 12/29/2009
AW...what a sweet little story! I loved how it was put together and I can't wait for another! :-)