Reviews for Sepia Memories
holy shi*t this was so good
Smokingbomber chapter 2 . 5/1
AAAAAAAGH! I loved these both- I want more exploring in Jadeite's family (ha ha ha) and oh god, oh god, I want Mamoru to know about Kristoff, so bad, so so so bad, and YES PLEASE in SO MANY WAYS and I'm so terribly sad this was six years ago but all told six years isn't SO long, is it? Will you write more? Please tell me you'll write more, you're so good and I love your Jadeite and I love your Kunzite and I love how he tried so hard, tried SO hard, and how it was /not his fault/... god... I just want more. ;_; (but I totally understand if you're just done!) (but I love this so much and I'm definitely going to recc it on :D)
Miyu Hinamori chapter 2 . 4/14
Loved the first chapter. Would love to read more like it, but it also doesn't feel like there's much more to add to it. Unless Saguru has his final confrontation with Kid and again declares that there's nothing that could surprise him now (alluding to Jadeite's existence)

The second chapter was more confusing, though still good writing. The grey-eyed one, that was supposed to be past-Kunzite, right? But why is he so antagonistic then? And why does only Kristoff have this hallucination?
Guest chapter 1 . 12/25/2016
amazing :)
Georgeory chapter 1 . 8/12/2016
Ten thumbs up for a crossover I haven't seen before that's been done in such a thought provoking way. I can't speak for anyone else, but I would totally read more of this.
Icyicy00 chapter 2 . 7/26/2015
I had chills reading this. You've got some serious skill as a writer.
Mistress Aurora S chapter 1 . 11/4/2014
OMG! I love it! 3 *-*
I've thought about that crossover too, but not about Saguru and Jadeite! So cool!

What if Usagi's silver Crystal is Pandora and Kid has to destroy it?! O.o
Jamethial talsia chapter 1 . 4/18/2013
yes continue in this
nequam-tenshi chapter 2 . 7/19/2011
I liked the first chapter. Didn't quite understand the second.

The brother relationship is refreshing to read.
Wren Truesong chapter 2 . 5/25/2011
I'm kinda disappointed in Ellen for not telling me this was a real story, but given the reviews I still owe I guess I deserve it. XD still makes me happy!
Kitty-Chan UchiNaru no Miko chapter 1 . 12/15/2010
Oh yes, more please! I want to see Kid's reaction to this. *snorts* For some reason I keep picturing him hearing Beryl described & immediately going, "red-haired witch with power over men? Does he mean Koizumi?"
KeiGinya chapter 1 . 10/1/2010
Too bad I didn't see a sequel to this when I browsed your stories list since the four are my favorite villains from Sailor Moon (even though I prefer Nephrite because of the Naru angle).

I must admit I'm curious as to Kunzite's background you created but didn't elaborate on - for some reason, I keep on thinking married businessman who is cheating with a cute gay man (typical yaoi office-themed fare) even though I vaguely recall him not actually being old enough to be a business tycoon...

And I keep on thinking Pandora could be used to revive the four.
The 17th Immortal chapter 1 . 8/31/2010
*grins* Heh. Definitely wanting to see more; somehow the idea of Kid swiping Jadeite – just to make a point, as Hakuba put it – and then his reaction at Jadeite manifesting through it, is more amusing than it probably should be. Probably the thought of the trickster being the one tricked, I suppose.

More, please?
Cassie M. M chapter 1 . 4/25/2010
Omg. This EPIC. Personally, I would LOVE it if you continued, but only if you could think of a good idea. Maybe Saguru meeting the senshi, and ending up liking one of them? It would be AWESOME if Ami had someone to like! And they're both really smart - everyone else keeps asking Ami & Rei for help, and Rei has Chad. D. Sorry I can't remember the Japanese name, just the english. ANYWAYS, this was great, but if you continue it or only have it as a one-shot is, in the end, up to you. ;)
Sanjuno Shori Niko chapter 1 . 3/6/2010
I'd love to read more of this verse! If nothing else, both Pandora and the legend of Endymion and Selene have their basis in Greek Mythos, so it's not like there are no points of similarity. Plus... I know this is me projecting my on desires, but Pandora might be a way to bring the Shintennou back. Which sets Hakuba plus Tuxedo Kamen up as either a third player against Kid and the Black Org, or even as proposing an eventual alliance with Kid.

... Wow. Um, please continue this, because if you don't I think I may have to write my own version. And I really don't have the time to be distracted by more bunnies than I already have to deal with. XP

Anyway! I really love how you've got the characters and the universes interacting here. _ Hakuba especially was well done.