Reviews for Sepia Memories
Mistress Aurora S chapter 1 . 11/4/2014
OMG! I love it! 3 *-*
I've thought about that crossover too, but not about Saguru and Jadeite! So cool!

What if Usagi's silver Crystal is Pandora and Kid has to destroy it?! O.o
Jamethial talsia chapter 1 . 4/18/2013
yes continue in this
nequam-tenshi chapter 2 . 7/19/2011
I liked the first chapter. Didn't quite understand the second.

The brother relationship is refreshing to read.
Wren Truesong chapter 2 . 5/25/2011
I'm kinda disappointed in Ellen for not telling me this was a real story, but given the reviews I still owe I guess I deserve it. XD still makes me happy!
Kitty-Chan UchiNaru no Miko chapter 1 . 12/15/2010
Oh yes, more please! I want to see Kid's reaction to this. *snorts* For some reason I keep picturing him hearing Beryl described & immediately going, "red-haired witch with power over men? Does he mean Koizumi?"
KeiGinya chapter 1 . 10/1/2010
Too bad I didn't see a sequel to this when I browsed your stories list since the four are my favorite villains from Sailor Moon (even though I prefer Nephrite because of the Naru angle).

I must admit I'm curious as to Kunzite's background you created but didn't elaborate on - for some reason, I keep on thinking married businessman who is cheating with a cute gay man (typical yaoi office-themed fare) even though I vaguely recall him not actually being old enough to be a business tycoon...

And I keep on thinking Pandora could be used to revive the four.
The 17th Immortal chapter 1 . 8/31/2010
*grins* Heh. Definitely wanting to see more; somehow the idea of Kid swiping Jadeite – just to make a point, as Hakuba put it – and then his reaction at Jadeite manifesting through it, is more amusing than it probably should be. Probably the thought of the trickster being the one tricked, I suppose.

More, please?
Cassie M. M chapter 1 . 4/25/2010
Omg. This EPIC. Personally, I would LOVE it if you continued, but only if you could think of a good idea. Maybe Saguru meeting the senshi, and ending up liking one of them? It would be AWESOME if Ami had someone to like! And they're both really smart - everyone else keeps asking Ami & Rei for help, and Rei has Chad. D. Sorry I can't remember the Japanese name, just the english. ANYWAYS, this was great, but if you continue it or only have it as a one-shot is, in the end, up to you. ;)
Sanjuno Shori Niko chapter 1 . 3/6/2010
I'd love to read more of this verse! If nothing else, both Pandora and the legend of Endymion and Selene have their basis in Greek Mythos, so it's not like there are no points of similarity. Plus... I know this is me projecting my on desires, but Pandora might be a way to bring the Shintennou back. Which sets Hakuba plus Tuxedo Kamen up as either a third player against Kid and the Black Org, or even as proposing an eventual alliance with Kid.

... Wow. Um, please continue this, because if you don't I think I may have to write my own version. And I really don't have the time to be distracted by more bunnies than I already have to deal with. XP

Anyway! I really love how you've got the characters and the universes interacting here. _ Hakuba especially was well done.
Jessi Tsuki chapter 1 . 2/6/2010
Sad but sweet two, and they do share a resemblance. XD
Netara chapter 1 . 1/30/2010
This story was surprisingly delightful! I know that I would love to read more of this premise; the thought of Kid stealing any of the Shitennou or the Ginzuishou is fantastic! :)
TatraMegami chapter 1 . 1/19/2010
Very, very interesting. I would definitely read this if you do continue it, because I like seeing how the two worlds fit together. :D
restless-soul63 chapter 1 . 1/14/2010
I like this!Really really like this! Sailormoon and Detective Conan/Kaitou Kid :) The idea of Kid going after Jadeite's stone is intriguing haha Would love to read more of this. It'll be like a whole new universe to obsess about. lol Take care!
peppymint chapter 1 . 1/8/2010
Think Kid and Akako could manage to get the generals out of the stones? I figure working together, there is little they can't do. And Saguru is their friend, sort of.
Miaka Kiri chapter 1 . 1/4/2010
The crossover combination sounds completely insane at first, but this actually works...it's interesting...facinating, even...I'd LOVE to read more! *_*