Reviews for Mad
simplyshelbs16 chapter 1 . 9/1/2016
omg a literary character's worst nightmare xD
Born in 20th Century chapter 1 . 4/19/2015
haha, would love to see a continuation of this oneshot! ;) hope you write more Alice/Hatter oneshots! :)
Masked Revolt chapter 1 . 11/20/2012
Loved it!
MiniMinccino chapter 1 . 3/10/2012
OhmyGod, I could NOT stop laughing, it was soo hilarious! Haha Hatter having a meltdown xD
PerfectlyPerfect chapter 1 . 9/11/2010
Hmmm...It was okay... I do really enjoy the last part! _ Lol, If Hatter take his shirt off, sign me up! :)
Dawn chapter 1 . 8/14/2010
Wohh! It's awesome
Lady Gis-Monet Thornton chapter 1 . 7/24/2010
Meeeow, review and Hatter will take his shirt off? Sign me up! 100 reviews coming up! *crickets sing* JUST KIDDING! Funny story, really. Excellent job! oooo, Andrew Lee Potts *fangirl squeal*. Yummy. Absolutely adorable!
Lady Gis-Monet Thornton chapter 1 . 7/24/2010
Meeeow, review and Hatter will take his shirt off? Sign me up! 100 reviews coming up! *crickets sing* JUST KIDDING! Funny story, really. Excellent job! oooo, Andrew Lee Potts *fangirl squeal*. Yummy. Absolutelt adorable!
stacyTHEemo chapter 1 . 7/2/2010
That was too cute! What an excellence story!

I loved Hatter's nickname for her. Teapot. It was adorable!

Hatter and Andrew Lee Potts FTW!
SilverLunarStar chapter 1 . 4/18/2010
*cracks up*

This was absolutely hilarious! This is definitely going to my favorite stories list!

Splendid work!
jblockk chapter 1 . 1/26/2010
Hilarious and adorable-my favorite combination.
monko25 chapter 1 . 1/20/2010
Bahaha.

I could imagine a little Hatter/Alice baby. Cute. (plus the name, Tia? awe...)

And of course Hatter would act that way x]

Fandablous job :D

~Amanda

FebruarySong chapter 1 . 1/7/2010
I am reviewing because I laughed so hard at your promise that Hatter would take off his shirt. Speaking of which...? ;)

This was a cute little fic, too cute that Hatter and Alice named their daughter Tia. Granted, I kind of see them with more than one child, but I still enjoyed the fic. Cuteness!
Ekco-Location chapter 1 . 1/7/2010
Lol! Poor Hatter, he almost fainted with Tia's statement! Thought that makes me like him even more :P
BlackxValentine chapter 1 . 1/2/2010
I just got into this pair and show today!

I know that's probably sad but I did... I love it so much now!

Great story, I love the nickname 'Teapot.'

That's so adorable