Reviews for A Nickname for Harry
nayin17 chapter 1 . 11/10/2014
Well I like that in the end Harry chose Ginny over Ron's friendship if ever he'll object
Phoenix Keeper Avalon chapter 1 . 5/28/2014
That was so sickly sweet, that if you wern't a die hard Harry/Ginny you'd barf... I loved it!

8/10 PF
BewareOfFlyingMonkeys chapter 1 . 6/4/2012
It was great. Maybe the ending could have been better
ScarstarOfMountainClan chapter 1 . 8/6/2011
Ending is kinda cliche and slightly cheesy...but I'm one to talk...

mirasoul chapter 1 . 1/5/2010
Ally, Ally, Ally. This was freakin' marvelous! Why did I never read your stuff on Myspace? I remember I kept saying I would, but I would always forget or be too busy. Well, I'm glad I spared a few minutes to read this brilliant piece of work. Usually I hate sappy gooey crap, but this was the good kind of sappy gooey crap. xD My favorite part? "Harry shook his head. If they weren’t dating already, then when they finally did, Hermione would have that boy whipped." That is soo my ex-boyfriend right there. I literally laughed out loud. And let me tell you, I like, never do that when I'm reading something. I'll get to the rest of your stuff soon, I promise!

MagicBananas chapter 1 . 1/2/2010
Captain Cranium chapter 1 . 12/30/2009
Gooey is the right word. I love it! :D
Corinne Marie chapter 1 . 12/29/2009
Skillfully put together. Ginny's temper was wonderful, you don't see many Harry/Ginny stories where she gets angry. This is one of the best one's I've read so far.
jennawash16 chapter 1 . 12/29/2009
Love the story! Can't wait to read more!
kiwifan13 chapter 1 . 12/29/2009
Brilliant :)
q.thews chapter 1 . 12/29/2009
Very nice, especially Ginny's explosion.

But now you have to gave us a nickname that could be used in public ;-)

Dianna Granger chapter 1 . 12/29/2009
Aww...that was cute.
EmilyLTeague chapter 1 . 12/29/2009
Aw this was so cute and sweet! :)
Owens Ash chapter 1 . 12/29/2009
elizabeth's lullaby chapter 1 . 12/29/2009
So sweet! I loved the on-going thing about Ron, and how you gtot Ron and Hermioe together, that was nice.

Could there maybe be a few more spells? It just felt lke they would have more spells in their everyday lives.

Apart from that (which was extremely picky) it was perfectly lovely x