Reviews for Dancing in Time
LiiMakino chapter 1 . 5/20/2011
Ow, very nice!

I really dont support Rukato, but Jenruki/ Henrika friendship is so true to me. I think ruki should be with ryo, though... Because just like you wrote, ryo "seems to like strong-willed girls who don't hesitate to verbally abuse him."

Fav!
EternallySky chapter 1 . 5/4/2011
I really do miss the good digimons. The first 4 seasons were the best but the rest... aren't so now /. The animation is weird and the goggleheaded leaders are gone. This is a really nice oneshot :), im a fan of henrika and ryuki
Crazyeight chapter 1 . 2/25/2010
And how did I miss this? Seriously, I need to put you on my author alert (doing now). I keep missing out on a lot of good stuff from you.

A lot of interesting points on growing up here, though subtly touched upon, but it fits pretty well into the scene. Overall, good stuff, as always. :P

'Till next time.

-Crazyeight
light soceress chapter 1 . 2/4/2010
I think its cute. I like how you mention the change they went through. Takato as a scholar is a bit mind boggling but hey why not. I also how it feel likes a glimpse into what the tamers could be doing now.

has it been almost 10 years? I feel old now but good fic.
Jessesgirl1549 chapter 1 . 1/10/2010
I really do adore them, I was more of them being a couple than her and Ryo, or her and Takato. I mean Takato and Jeri were canon, and Ryo annoyed me. It seemed like Henry was the only one who seemed capable to understand Rika beside Renamon. This fic was really sweet and true to the characters; nicely done.
RGZ Archer chapter 1 . 1/3/2010
Very nice, very well done. I will admit that from time to time I wonder about what the Tamers would be like by this time if it were canon, there are only a few artworks of that sort on DA, only even fewer that are well done.

This was a nice piece you did here, I like how you showed the subtle changes, the ones that hurt most. Not that they are bad, it just hurts when you realize that those little things, those things that were the details of your world no longer exist. People change as time moves on, this is a universal truth, weather that is fortunate or unfortunate is history's place to decide I guess.

Still, nice to see a new piece from you dude, you havent lost your touch in the slightest.

Till next time, Ja Ne!
Blazing Chaos chapter 1 . 12/30/2009
I love it. Such a strange, little, quirky one-shot, but works really well to illustrate how much these characters have changed over all this time. I particularly like the friendship between Henry and Rika, which was always interesting to see in the series but seems to be lacking in a lot of fics (including my own, I must admit).

Keep on writing!

B.C.
Some1 U Dunno chapter 1 . 12/29/2009
Very nice! Pretty enjoyable! Thanks, you made my day! :D Keep up the good work!
Rainbow35 chapter 1 . 12/29/2009
That was a really good story! xD It was so cute, too! : )