Reviews for Bad Day Babe
Ybanormlmom chapter 3 . 3/30/2013
Really nice story! Very glad I found your stories. Looking forward to reading more.
georgiagirlagain chapter 3 . 9/13/2012
Awesome story!
rangerbabe.1 chapter 3 . 7/27/2012
Loved the sweetness of this
BookAddictinFla chapter 3 . 2/12/2011
Really great story!
Theodoras-Faith chapter 3 . 11/13/2010
Something I never understood about this chapter - When Bobby comes sliding out of his room, he says he thought they'd be having sex because Steph is all better. But when he catches them having sex, he says they shouldn't be having sex because of her shoulder. Was this an intentional mix? Because I'm confused.
Mik N'jirnav chapter 3 . 10/5/2010
Lovely story. Very nice to see them together and having a HEA.
Vulcan Rider chapter 3 . 9/8/2010
Excellent story. Poor Stephanie. That's what I call a REALLY bad day, but Ranger is enough to make the rest of her life good days.

Great dialogue and wonderful humorous scenes. I loved the one with Bobby doing the "Risky Business" dance. :-)

Vulcan Rider chapter 1 . 9/4/2010
Excellent story. Figures Joe was cheating on her. I wouldn't be able to handle the screaming fights over the cars either.

I thought the scene with Bobby dancing was hilarious. Also, knowing Lester saved her life, and that all the MM loved her was very touching. I really loved the way you had S&R talk things out BEFORE making love.

Great work. Great dialogue. Thank you for sharing your talent with us.

time4tea chapter 3 . 2/5/2010
Thank you - a great story wrapped up in three chapters. Well done!
JenRar chapter 3 . 1/21/2010
Oh, babe! I'm so far behind on reading that I just got to this in my LONG list of things to read! If I'd seen it earlier, I'd have read it first! LOL That was fantastic! I miss you & your writing! :( lol
writersblock24 chapter 3 . 1/4/2010
Aw! So cute! I love Affectionate Ranger. Great story. Can't wait to see what you write next!
jerseygirlinoxford chapter 3 . 1/4/2010
Another awesome job! A great way to end a bad day with Rex dying and Steph getting shot...Ranger sex! Loved it...sue
forever babe chapter 3 . 1/3/2010
Wonderful story!
kjen chapter 3 . 1/3/2010
Very nicely done! Loved it, Babe. Thanks for generously giving of your time to give us this bit of happy!
LIZ03 chapter 3 . 1/3/2010
sorry its over, but great story, love you had Bobby staying with them, the intruption was priceless. great ending.