Reviews for Sins Worth Breaking
Tear Droplet chapter 19 . 5/13
It's been over 4 years since you last updated. Please come back. I just read this story now instead of studying for finals. You can't just leave us hanging here. Please come back. PLEASE.
Turk 4 Life chapter 18 . 10/11/2014
YAY CLOUD AND TIFA ARE GONNA BE TOGETHER (I hope...) AND NUUUU RINOA AND SQUALL... But the last part of the chapter... don't tell me Julia's got cancer or something... I mean that would make things so much easier for Rinoa and Squall but... Laguna will lose out and Julia's just too darn awesome to die in this fic :(

THE FEEEELLLLSSSSS :O

Turk 4 Life chapter 17 . 10/11/2014
Cloud Strife... you are so impressive and merciful (yes I said merciful). He did everyone a huge favour by doing what he did and he was so brave! Man, new favourite person ever Cloud Strife. I really just want to see Tifa and Squall get their happily ever afters! And I really loved this chapter- it was very Cloud-centric!

Turk 4 Life chapter 16 . 10/11/2014
Poor Cloud... Poor Tifa... Poor Squall and most of all poor Rinoa... this chapter gave me so many feels I nearly exploded into tears :O GREAT JOB! HAHAHA

Turk 4 Life chapter 15 . 10/11/2014
Man, I never realised how much play fighting can look like flirting anf vice versa until i read this fic HAHAHAHHA

I just want Cloud and Tifa to get together and Squall and Rinoa to go change thier names and elope or something... like... I just want everyone to be happy :(

Turk 4 Life chapter 14 . 10/11/2014
I loved this chapter so much! I am so sorry for the late reviews! Squall's finally got a pic of his mum, Rinoa and Squall bonded and Laguna/Raine/Julia is just loveeeeee! But wow... Julia has finally realised xD

crypto07 chapter 1 . 6/12/2014
I love your story! please make this a Squinoa in the end. though I want you to make Rinoa be jealous by making Squall and Tifa have a relationship and let Rinoa realized how she love Squall romantically and not just brotherly. Payback is a bit**
and then Rinoa will be the one who can't contain her feelings anymore. and on Squall make him ask Laguna to give up his Loire name or his legitimacy as a son to Laguna so he can be with Rinoa finally. please continue your story!
Exodin chapter 19 . 7/11/2013
So, nearly two years since an update on this thing. I've just read through it over the course of the past two days. I was wondering if it will ever be updated or if this should be considered a "dead" fic? The reason I ask is because I really like this story a lot. I find the character dynamics and relationships interesting and I hope you do update this story again. If not i'm sure many of my other fellow readers will be sorely disappointed. I don't mean to sound mean or condesending about it, I was simply wondering.
Rinny Leonheart chapter 19 . 2/13/2013
UPDATE THIS! OMG this is REALLY good stuff!
XxCliche-spicexX chapter 1 . 8/15/2012
I simple cannot wait for an update to this story... please get that FF8 rush back soon :P.
Cliche - Fictionpress.
Jess chapter 19 . 6/4/2012
I'm really hoping that you get around to updating this story again. This last chapter was such a cliff hanger... I really enjoy your writing and I hope you continue on with this one.
Vi ChaN91312 chapter 19 . 5/6/2012
hey it's really a good story! i just read it hehe even though its already stop for year. why dont continue when it almost end? x)
Turk 4 Life chapter 19 . 1/6/2012
sorry for not dropping by!

omgosh but so much has happened while i was gone :O

squall and rinoa make my head hurt but it's all gonna be worth it HAHAHAHHA!

Hmmm, you're a YG fan aren't you? xD
Squall-is-Cool chapter 18 . 12/18/2011
I log on every day with the hope this story is highlighted in orange on the review page. Would love to see an update soon but I know christmas' are busy times of year.

I'm so anxious to see what happens!
JayLiyah chapter 19 . 11/27/2011
*Heart stops* How could you do THIS? That was one HELL of a cliffhanger and you know that! I swear... the emotions in this chapter were SO intense, I was practically holding my breath throughout their entire exchange! But... WOW, finally the moment we've been waiting since the start of this story has arrived... and damn, was it ever worth the wait. I mean, Rinoa's confession and how she admitted it... even though I knew it was coming, it still stunned me. It was such an emotionally-charged moment.

Oh gosh... where do I start? Firstly, I have to admit that when I saw the summary of your story a while back I wasn't sure if I wanted to read it, and I kept finding other reasons to wait. Maybe because of the subject it revolves around, I wasn't certain if it was actually incest. Thankfully that uncertainty disappeared once I finished the first chapter. Since then, you've successfully managed to keep my interest surprising me with each new turn, really developing the characters especially Squall, and keep up a very good pace in writing.

As for the side characters, definitely one of the highlights. You really captured them well. I love Seifer's and Tifa's roles and how you've written them to be relatable. Seifer is such a tricky character to get right, but I love what you've done with him. The humor, the brashness - so so right. You've also managed to fully flesh out Tifa and Cloud and keep their past a bit vague so that we're left wondering more about them. You even made me like Cloud/Rinoa... something I didn't think would ever be possible in the FF verse! XD

I can't forget Laguna and Julia, and I thought it was interesting that she began to suspect something deeper between them... but now I understand why.

One consistent element to your story is realism. I didn't always like Rinoa's childish and immature behavior towards both guys, but really, it's probably what any person in her situation would do... and I like that you kept showing these flawed characteristics in them. And poor Squall... silently suffering yet managing to be persistent in being there for Rinoa no matter what - that's showing how truly devoted he is. I also commend you on the dialogue - how it flowed and yet, stayed true to the characters.

I'm now gonna beg you to update PLEASE as soon as possible. You're gonna leave us with that for months? No no no. For our sake, don't drive us up the wall with anxiety!