Reviews for Sins Worth Breaking
Guest chapter 19 . 10/27/2016
I wait patiently for the day that you hopefully come back and find some inspiration for this story. The year you last updated I graduated highschool and now I have graduated college and have been working on my career but I still remember and love this story. You have a way of writing squall and rinoa stories that always had me coming back and re reading over and over. Life moves on and inspiration and passion move to different ideas and sometimes different things as well. But I hope life is treating you well and thought I would just let you know that I enjoy re reading you stories from time to time. Funk3y Fr3sh
Scribbleness chapter 19 . 8/10/2016
I LAUGHED at the Zell part. Omg, you made Squall to cheeky, sneaky, yet so smart. Poor Zell, didn't know what was going on. Was just there to please his friend as much as he could.

The mental picture of Squall doing absolutely everything and anything for Rinoa made so much sense in your story. Laguna too was being silly. He was encouraging the sibling relationship of Squall with Rinoa, but we know that's not going to happen.

Your last bit though, that kissing bit, made me feel so weak. Like, c'mon! I saw this one coming, but c'mon! Usually in fanfictions, it was Rinoa who was making the first move. The persistent one. We're rooting for her to make our stoic Squall react. But for your story, it was the other way around - we were rooting for Squall instead to get Rinoa's attention. I like that kind of style, it makes Squall more interesting as a character. It portrayed Squall as the Squall we know and love.

I want more updates! MOAR! I need to know what happens when Laguna and Julia find out! When EVERYONE finds out!

C'mon Monie, you can do it! Bring back the magic in this story!
Scribbleness chapter 18 . 8/10/2016
You know, you're very good at writing fight scenes. I always find fight scenes difficult to work with. Where do you get your inspirations from?

Squall's gritting mood had me at the edge of my seat. I like reading Squall losing his emotional control when it comes to Rinoa, and you narrated it perfectly with him. That was how I pictured him; brooding and a little short-tempered, but not overdoing it. It felt fuzzy and tingly all over when Squall's concern was making Rinoa as happy as possible, and I admire how you capture that feeling. What I meant was, you portrayed that vulnerable Squall so well that I could see the development in the story.

Now it gets me wondering, what will happen to Cloud and Tifa?

That's another thing, you managed to join two love stories into one! You're blending them so well together in Sing Worth Breaking. :D

Please please Monie, update this!
Tear Droplet chapter 19 . 5/13/2015
It's been over 4 years since you last updated. Please come back. I just read this story now instead of studying for finals. You can't just leave us hanging here. Please come back. PLEASE.
Turk 4 Life chapter 18 . 10/11/2014
YAY CLOUD AND TIFA ARE GONNA BE TOGETHER (I hope...) AND NUUUU RINOA AND SQUALL... But the last part of the chapter... don't tell me Julia's got cancer or something... I mean that would make things so much easier for Rinoa and Squall but... Laguna will lose out and Julia's just too darn awesome to die in this fic :(

THE FEEEELLLLSSSSS :O

Turk 4 Life chapter 17 . 10/11/2014
Cloud Strife... you are so impressive and merciful (yes I said merciful). He did everyone a huge favour by doing what he did and he was so brave! Man, new favourite person ever Cloud Strife. I really just want to see Tifa and Squall get their happily ever afters! And I really loved this chapter- it was very Cloud-centric!

Turk 4 Life chapter 16 . 10/11/2014
Poor Cloud... Poor Tifa... Poor Squall and most of all poor Rinoa... this chapter gave me so many feels I nearly exploded into tears :O GREAT JOB! HAHAHA

Turk 4 Life chapter 15 . 10/11/2014
Man, I never realised how much play fighting can look like flirting anf vice versa until i read this fic HAHAHAHHA

I just want Cloud and Tifa to get together and Squall and Rinoa to go change thier names and elope or something... like... I just want everyone to be happy :(

Turk 4 Life chapter 14 . 10/11/2014
I loved this chapter so much! I am so sorry for the late reviews! Squall's finally got a pic of his mum, Rinoa and Squall bonded and Laguna/Raine/Julia is just loveeeeee! But wow... Julia has finally realised xD

crypto07 chapter 1 . 6/12/2014
I love your story! please make this a Squinoa in the end. though I want you to make Rinoa be jealous by making Squall and Tifa have a relationship and let Rinoa realized how she love Squall romantically and not just brotherly. Payback is a bit**
and then Rinoa will be the one who can't contain her feelings anymore. and on Squall make him ask Laguna to give up his Loire name or his legitimacy as a son to Laguna so he can be with Rinoa finally. please continue your story!
Exodin chapter 19 . 7/11/2013
So, nearly two years since an update on this thing. I've just read through it over the course of the past two days. I was wondering if it will ever be updated or if this should be considered a "dead" fic? The reason I ask is because I really like this story a lot. I find the character dynamics and relationships interesting and I hope you do update this story again. If not i'm sure many of my other fellow readers will be sorely disappointed. I don't mean to sound mean or condesending about it, I was simply wondering.
Rinny Leonheart chapter 19 . 2/13/2013
UPDATE THIS! OMG this is REALLY good stuff!
XxCliche-spicexX chapter 1 . 8/15/2012
I simple cannot wait for an update to this story... please get that FF8 rush back soon :P.
Cliche - Fictionpress.
Jess chapter 19 . 6/4/2012
I'm really hoping that you get around to updating this story again. This last chapter was such a cliff hanger... I really enjoy your writing and I hope you continue on with this one.
Vi ChaN91312 chapter 19 . 5/6/2012
hey it's really a good story! i just read it hehe even though its already stop for year. why dont continue when it almost end? x)