Reviews for Beasts of Burden
witchy78 chapter 1 . 12/27/2013
Nice, that was really in characters which is very appreciated. I also thought the hurt in this scene was too underestimated ! I'm glad you added your own version ;o)
Evan chapter 1 . 2/25/2013
Even though dom is alot stronger than brian, brian is faster and knows martial arts. In the movie brian pretty much let dom beat him up. All brian did was block dom's punches. I think brian can beat dom in a fistfight, if he fights back.
Tara Laurel chapter 1 . 1/27/2013
Aw. This was fantastic. Loved this movie. Loved that scene. I thought Dom was really going to seriously hurt Brian when I first saw this.

Great job!
sckraut12 chapter 1 . 6/7/2012
I Like the story.
JadeObsession chapter 1 . 2/16/2012
damn, Brian got his ass handed to him, lol
Harm Marie chapter 1 . 11/12/2011
Liked this.
kimayared2000 chapter 1 . 11/12/2011
I liked it! It was good! I like how you used half of the scene from the movie and then added your own twist to it. :) And I must say that Brian should NEVER try to fight Dom EVER! lol.
BobWhite chapter 1 . 10/15/2011
Good story!
Cha OwO chapter 1 . 9/25/2011
this pretty good you should make it longer xD and a Dom/Bri xDDDDD but yea good plot
Zuvios Gemini chapter 1 . 7/22/2011
Brian getting beat up by Dom is always a bonus to me. XD I'm a sadist what can I say.

Thanks for sharing!
Ihni chapter 1 . 5/8/2011
There are just too few limp stories around. *nods wisely*

Thank you for adding to the pile. :p
Lynn-G chapter 1 . 10/29/2010
*grin* Cute

Very nice work :)
ellepha chapter 1 . 7/3/2010
its nice
Tashana Ambrosia chapter 1 . 4/25/2010
Wow. This is the only story I've read that covers this part of the movie and I love it! Awesome job with the emotion. I love the conversations your dialogue is dead on.

Great job! Just a good read overall.

Thanks again for sharing.

*smiles*

-T.A.
nanoks chapter 1 . 4/1/2010
good job! i liked your story!

hugs and cookies hun!