Reviews for Her Diary
Motherof8 chapter 1 . 5/20
Enjoyed it. Thanks
Casey Hope chapter 1 . 12/14/2014
Pretty great actually ! I think you should totally go on with an M rating OS ! ;)

Bye,
Cass'
Seora chapter 1 . 4/12/2014
Naaw. Very sweet and very well written too. Nice stuff!
Guest chapter 1 . 3/2/2014
He seems like a huge douche at some points. You looked so hot just sounds.. crude. And the way she she thinks it's a compliment, like she's just a piece of meat to him. Gorgeous or beautiful sounds a lot better. And don't get me wrong, it was a sweet story, but it's like, the way he realized his feelings was like, 'Hey, she likes me! Omg I like her to! Fuck Tanya!' But it is better than some stories, so, yeah. Normally I don't do reviews like this, and I really don't know what came over me. Or why I still continue to write. Ok.. this is really long. Byee
RaeTakesTheWorld chapter 1 . 2/27/2013
This was good.
twifam1 chapter 1 . 6/19/2012
Cute!
Saruviasm chapter 1 . 4/11/2012
Good but I hate tanya that bitchy SLWHORE slut/whore
CullenMasenAlways chapter 1 . 3/2/2012
I totally loved it! Good thing that Edward did that... Breaking up with Tanya, I mean... The diary thing, it's a good and bad thing but good mostly. Hahahaha. I really liked it.
KimiD chapter 1 . 2/16/2012
STUPENDOUS~! I totally freakin' loved this o/s... Just the right everything, Oblivious Edward, pining Bella, pissy tanya. Oh hecks yeah, I could forgive Edward reading my diary if it meant I get to keep him *snicker* Awesomeness for your first piece. Well written and had me from "Bella?" on the opening line and progressed from there, lol. Great piece of fun. Will forever be one of my fav favs... I loved your list of recs, some I have read and totally loved... I believe you can read hunterhuntings story CW&IA over on Twilighted... and I know he has a blog in the works. Khar is getting her story published, her characters are named Carmine & Haven, cannot wait to get it. I have Gabrielle's Inferno and it is AWESOME, volume 2 is due out soon.

GREAT WRITING... KimiD
sillyvamp chapter 1 . 11/20/2011
k1942 chapter 1 . 10/22/2011
This was a really good first story. You got the teenage, best friend vibe just right. What boy hasn't fallen for 'that girl', at least for a short time? Edward was smart enough, even at his age, to know best friends always make the best lovers!
bronzed topaz chapter 1 . 8/28/2011
It was very sweet and very good for a first piece of fiction. You did a wonderful job.

Another to my ever growing favourite list...
KNG1986 chapter 1 . 8/13/2011
If you were going for sweet, you nailed it. Bella's right, Tanya and Mike deserve each other but I imagine she went off and did every single desperate male she could get her claws into.
Sassyvampmama chapter 1 . 7/29/2011
dohagrl chapter 1 . 7/27/2011
aaaawww that was so cute and sweet...loved the way you put both characters theyre conflicts and everything!