Reviews for As Bitter As Pure Sweetness Goes
BB-lover chapter 1 . 8/18/2013
Beautiful... This is truly an amazing work of art. Great job, coming up with such an AU must have been seriously hard. Saying I'm impressed would be an understatement :)
Rikka-tan chapter 1 . 6/27/2013
Why does Tsuna still called Hibari 'Hibari-san' when they know each other for one heck of long time, lol XD

This is good, really really good. I love how it was written, all the words were flowing beautifully, the feelings and all, I especially love Hibari/Tsuna interaction and relationship :3

The vow is... how should I say? it just like holy vow in marriage, or even stronger (since marriage still has divorce, lol) and last forever I guess? it practically screamed loyalty and devotion till the death tore us apart thing? I love how you worded it, love it a lot! (and it's the first time I see Hibari talk so long wwww)
curiosocurioso chapter 1 . 4/9/2013
Hola que tal, te pido una disculpa por no haberme tomado unos minutos para leer tu historia. En fin, el motivo por el cual te escribo es por que he escrito una pequeña historia y me gustaría pedir tu ayuda para la edición. Leí algo de tu perfil así que espero no pase mucho tiempo para que pueda comunicarme contigo. Mi dirección de correo electrónico es el siguiente: o en facebook me encontraras como: Francisco Reymundo Avila en la foto de mi perfil tengo la de shaoran el niño que acompaña a sakura. Espero me ayudes... gracias.
A Midsummer chapter 1 . 10/14/2012
-in tears- its like artfully compiling what would have been a bunch of chapters string together.

Pardon me for being speechless and not able to form a simple thought to add as a review in this beautiful story. I will be back once I regain my bearings.
Starflower-Gem chapter 1 . 8/14/2012
Hello, I tried to find another way to contact you, but I wasn't able to find an aternative form of messaging on your profile. I'm currently looking for a beta reader for one of my stoies and it said on your beta profile that your accepting requests so I thought I'd ask. My story is called The Unicorn Prince and it is a Harry Potter fanfiction. The Pairing (since that can throw people off) is m/m Draco/Harry. Also, this is going to be a rewriting of a previous work under the same name if you'd like to take a look.
While I am a fairly good author on my own I need a beta reader, one to spot mistakes, and two to keep me on track. I get distracted easily and can never meet personal deadlines, I was hoping if I have to meet someone elses deadlines I should be able to get back in the swing of things.
I am a fairly fast writer unless I come across a block and if that should happen I'll warn you. I've had bete readers before that start and then vanish after one or two months if this is something you are likely to do please don't even bother agreeing.
Looking forward to hearing from you (whether positive or negitive),
Star
feriket chapter 1 . 12/1/2011
This is absolutely amazing. Characterization is beautifully constructed-I love the parallel between the two pair of brothers. Dino's relationship with Hibari is absolutely fascinating, and I love how Tsuna is Hibari's best friend. The background stories you built for each character feel so realistic that even though this is AU, I could see pieces of the canon characterization there.
BeyondMyReach chapter 1 . 11/5/2011
Ouch, cute, beautiful.

Interesting AU.

Thanks for writing!
S2 eternal chapter 1 . 7/2/2010
...Don't really get the sweet part... but the idea of Hibari being Dino's brother was interesting and it was brilliant how you followed the manga in the middle. Fav part was Hibari throwing flowers into Dino's face. That's so cute can totally imagine it

Mmm..I do prefer a bit of 1827 but I suppose it didn't really need it. It was good as it was... yanno I miss-read 6959, thought it was the pairing till I read 'word count'... that makes more sense ;
Gelegentlich chapter 1 . 5/3/2010
This is beautiful. Although I'm sorry for being so late to comment on this one. xD I hope you'll understand.

1827 is my OTP in this fandom, and the way you've portrayed them all... Hibari, Tsuna, Dino... You pratically made it canon! Great job, I just wish I could see Tsuna's resolution with his older nii-chan.
sheepeater chapter 1 . 1/20/2010
Absolutely stunning. I love the twist you put on the original KHR story. And I really loved seeing Hibari and Dino as brothers. :) They were IC all the way. A wonderful read!

Sora
Seral chapter 1 . 1/18/2010
Awesome! 8D

I love the AU and how their relationships are. Great writing! :D
3466-0402 chapter 1 . 1/11/2010
It's so sweet!

-is speechless-

I almost cried D: It's really, really nicely written.
iruka92 chapter 1 . 12/30/2009
I don't think I'll have to remind you again how awesome you are kak adlina. Do write more 1827! For me? Hehe.
ThreeWayDart chapter 1 . 12/29/2009
Awesome.

I've always liked what you wrote but never remember to subscribe to your work...
oswinning chapter 1 . 12/29/2009
This totally captured me and in turn allowed me to enjoy this to the fullest. 3 I love it.