Reviews for The Daily Life of a Supreme Leader
Hearts-Spade chapter 12 . 8/9/2013
I would personally like to request for a one chapter with all the sepreme leaders and their lives, like during their ending years.

Like from 100 to 274 then 362 and maybe even numbah 5. Well if you want to that is... :)
Rikkamaru chapter 6 . 12/11/2012
I'm confused a little by the timeline you have. In the marriage one, 60 says he's been around 362 longer than 1, but Nigel says that he and Rachel were in the Academy together. And Rachel said in this chapter that one of the cadets that Patton trained that's an excellent example to others was Nigel. So was Rachel trained by Patton as well? I thought she was the same gerneration as Patton because in the Midnight chapter, they're all 12, with Rachel having just recently turning it. Just curious. Please update when you can.
ja ne!
Rikkamaru chapter 12 . 12/9/2012
I love Patton's reaction. "We can elope!" "How do you even know that word?" Haha, this chapter has definitely opened my mind to 362 and 60 as a couple. Well, this one and the physical chapter. The way you write them just gives some people the chemistry I can completely agree with. Excellent job! On a side-note, I have a bit of a request: I read some of your Chad/Rachel stories and I would love to see his reaction if he were to find out she was ready to marry herself off for KND. It doesn't have to be romance, but it would be hilarious if he had really respected her while he was Supreme Leader and to hear to her ready to do that just kind of...makes him enter over-protective mode. I have a weird question too: Do you think 362 was ever a part of an actual team, or do you think the spy network snapped her up the second she was out of training? I was just curious. Please update this soon, I love reading it!
ja ne!
NICAGURL chapter 4 . 9/11/2011
Can you do one with Chad?

If you decide to I mean,

XxRoxanne
alicefrombakugan chapter 1 . 8/2/2011
Hello :) This is the part where I ususally coax the authors to finish writing the story, etc... but I'm not gonna do that. Personally, I think your fics are a BIG change from others I read. It's your wish to continue, but, seriously, I recommend you to finish. It's not polite keeping your audience waiting...

Rachel is my favourite character, and it hurts me to see authors butcher her till I can't be sure if it's a Mary-Sue, or just plain crap. This, is something you haven't done, and i'm sure you won't do judging by how you write.

So finish...

... please?
weirdgirl332 chapter 12 . 2/17/2011
These are all great stories. I wish they were longer yet at the same time I like that there are many different plots instead of only one that keeps getting longer and eventually loses the point.

My favorite of these is Multilingual, I dont know why, its just something about it.

I really do enjoy that you write these about Numbuh 362, who is a great character and she should have had more focus on the cartoon.
OriginalDemigodSuperspy chapter 12 . 2/6/2011
Dude, this was absolutely epic. I can totally see these being made into actual episodes. Please write more when you can!
youtubeonair chapter 12 . 1/11/2011
OMGOSHIES!

THAT WAS THE BEST THING EVAAA!

i luv how u did patton and nigel fighting over rachel-THAT WAS SO CUUTE!

in truth i was super happy when u did patton (he's one of my fav chracters, ya kno?)
arissaprincess321 chapter 8 . 12/28/2010
Failed it or not she's still the best...and obviously since you made another great chappie, you're still the best:keep on keeping on...
arissaprincess321 chapter 7 . 12/28/2010
like i said in event,Rachel's only human she also has those friendship trials every now and then...
arissaprincess321 chapter 6 . 12/28/2010
this chappie shows that even numbuh 362 may problems and or weaknesses, she's only human:,
arissaprincess321 chapter 4 . 12/28/2010
Rachel Mckenzie,not the ordinary ,leader,sister and even mother:)
arissaprincess321 chapter 1 . 12/28/2010
Ha!CLASSIC:!
arissaprincess321 chapter 10 . 12/26/2010
Great chappie as always...you're the best!
arissaprincess321 chapter 12 . 12/26/2010
hey! real great fanfic. I've noticed the best and my most fav. stories come from you like STARCROSSED,modern myth and from yesterday. This was really unexpected
49 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »