Reviews for Chameleon
battlesonskyscrapers chapter 1 . 4/12
Nicely written.
*highfives*
SangoBFF chapter 1 . 5/22/2011
So realistic. It was amazing!

I feel like crying; they better get some sort of reunion in KHIII. It doesn't even have to be that obvious, just a subtle hint that they found each other ;_;

You are a wonderfully good author, you captured Roxas' thought process and emotions perfectly, like this scene should have been in the game. I really liked it! Very amazing
Fran chapter 1 . 3/19/2011
This is one small pile of fail.
Zchocolatebunniesrulezworld chapter 1 . 5/9/2010
Does this take place right after Castle Oblivion? It kinda seems like it-anyway, this is beautiful _ Sad, of course, but what kind of realistic fic about them *doesn't* make readers want to cry?

I really don't have anything else to say, because everything about this was wonderful. Singling anything out would demean the other awesome aspects of the fic :)
Besieged Infection chapter 1 . 4/26/2010
You did an amazing job, and I was crying (just a little) at the end. I don't know why, really. One could easily approach the ending lines at somewhat exited. After all, it seems as if Roxas might be thinking as Axel as more than a friend. However, I approached it as if Roxas were scared they weren't friends any more since he doesn't know how friends should act, and doesn't really know that they could be more.

So that was my thought process. Thank you for writing something so adorably nice, though.
Gnildryw chapter 1 . 1/2/2010
It's way too short, yet just fitting. And it's so well written!

I normally don't read the really short stories, because they often pace too fast and never really has much of a story in them. But I love this piece...

Please keep writing like this, it's really good.
Somnum Careat chapter 1 . 12/29/2009
I liked this story. It was unique, and didn't feel rushed (the pace, I mean). Overall, it made me wan't to take a look at your other stories.
Yarouka chapter 1 . 12/29/2009
D'aw. They're so in love. Man 358/2 Days really showed how gay they were for each other, huh? If KH2 wasn't enough proof for the nonbelievers, then this had to have been! Anyways, you capture it great in this, and I love how you added your distinct style into it! Good job again, my love!

-Savvy