Reviews for Project H: Twilight
twilighter1200 chapter 1 . 11/22/2010
Wow that was really good!:)
yeboii chapter 1 . 8/13/2010
love it hahahaha(:
EBJvampy chapter 4 . 8/1/2010
Haha! I love reading these! It's so funny that it's so easy to make fun of Twilight, even if I like the saga. This was really good - kept me laughing the entire time! You should do more!
TheWitchOfTheSouth chapter 4 . 7/20/2010
i'v never read or seen twilight, and get i still found this really funny. best lines-

Edward: No, we only feed on the blood of animals. We consider ourselves vegetarians

Bella: Because you're the exact opposite of vegetarians?

Edward: Correct

Bella: He's a paedophilic stalker with a heroin addiction

Renee: He sounds perfect for you!

enee: Don't worry honey, I'm sure he'll be cute anyway. Now if you'll excuse me, I can't stand to have more than a two-minute conversation with you *leaves*

Edward: James is dead, Victoria ran off, and Emmett has begun a one-woman show called "Fangs for the memories"

Bella: So I guess everything turned out fine

How will I get to sleep if I'm not being watched by someone who wants to kill me?

Bella: Is that a fun-size Twix in your pocket, or are you just having a great time?
ArtsyChik 14 chapter 4 . 6/20/2010
I like it, but I don't know if I like it as much as the Harry Potter parodies because I just love Harry Potter more! :)) But, I would love to read a New Moon parody!
MegaTwilightgirl123 chapter 4 . 6/20/2010
lolz my eyes kept bulging out of my head at the smart remarks edward and bella made,and the baseball scene between james and edward is halarious and so was everything else
SkyeGavin chapter 1 . 6/13/2010
From the Content Guidelines;

Entries Not allowed:

6. Chat/script format and keyboard dialogue based entries.
tartanbanana chapter 4 . 4/25/2010
OMG *tries to stop laughing ... fails* hahaha my sister was doing her art homework until i read some of this to her and now she's curled up laughing it was that funny! Please do a New Moon parody we will give you cookies! D
ForgetfulForever chapter 3 . 4/20/2010
"Its like Dracula and a disco ball had a baby"

puddinginthesky chapter 4 . 3/4/2010
I don't think I've ever laughed so much in one sitting. Honestly. Bravo, you should consider making a parody book.
DollyBradshaw chapter 2 . 2/15/2010
I just wanted to say that I find your project quite entertaining

good laughs :D
Ailat chapter 4 . 2/15/2010
-Is trying not to crack up-

-Is failing at trying to not crack up-

Seriously, this was freaking HILARIOUS! No lie, man.

Much love

Hikari no Kishi chapter 4 . 2/9/2010

That was so funny!

Can't wait for HBP
Qwertiness chapter 4 . 2/7/2010
f-king awesome! loved it!
crimsonpuddle chapter 4 . 2/7/2010
Haha, this is brilliant! XD

"It’s like playing Cluedo with real murders" - lol, this is an awesome line.

And I love Jasper's "The carnival!" *_* And Jacob's dad telling him to cut his hair 'cause he looks like a girl. XD

XD Hehe Charlie comes off hilariously in this 'fic, I love it.

BRILLIANT! Can't wait for HBP! *_* And New Moon! Yay!

64 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »