Reviews for Harry Tepes
Black Shadow Night chapter 3 . 9/4
Of course people should care if we learn any part of another language we should learn how to pronounce those words properly.
dagna16881 chapter 3 . 11/13/2015
Update please more chapters, and yaoi (M/M no M/F)
This is mrau, mrau mrrrrrr
andjelija.nenic chapter 3 . 9/23/2015
LiteralSarcasm100Fun chapter 2 . 4/14/2015
Harry as a Vampire I'm hoked .
Selenay Of Antioch chapter 3 . 12/13/2014
This is very interesting, and i am really enjoying it! Keep it up, this is great!
DragonsFlame117 chapter 3 . 11/6/2014
I really really wish there was more to this!
Teenage Twi'lek chapter 3 . 10/6/2014
Very cool. Although it has been a while, you should update it again. Awesome plot so far, epic snake name, overall great.
Otitis Omnibus,
Teenage Twi'lek
Kittona chapter 3 . 11/5/2012
ooo most intriguing. A very different take on HP then I have seen before. I'm interested to see where this goes.
help does wonders chapter 3 . 2/23/2012
please update soon!i hope you get well soon mono sucks :(
god of all chapter 3 . 10/11/2011
Great chapter and story so far please continue this story soon.
poolynn chapter 1 . 7/29/2011
Just checking in in hopes that you have updated sadley you haven't hope to see an update soon.
Celebwen Telcontar chapter 3 . 3/12/2011
Please continue! This is excellent so far! What of the other Slytherins?

Dracowoman chapter 3 . 2/1/2011
good story so far if you have any more chapters that you havent posted for whatever reason can you send them to me
the-crimson-canid chapter 1 . 1/13/2011
I know that you have you reasons for having a slow updating speed, but I hope that you'll update soon. I can't seem to find stories like this anywhere. Ah well, I like you style, decent, but correct and imaginative. *sigh* some people on FFN just don't know how to write, or spell, for that matter, but you're doing wonderfully. I applaud you, mon auteur préféré. *smirks* better update soon...or else I shall sic Tepes Senior on you.*evil laugh*

Athina Dark-Angel of Death chapter 3 . 8/31/2010
get better and take your time
50 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »