Reviews for The Secret Garden
awww cute!
HollyShannenForever chapter 1 . 11/21/2010
Cute story!
CharliDenae chapter 1 . 10/6/2010
Awwww! What a sweet story. Alice and Jasper are so frickin' cute together! Even as children, they are meant to be, and Jasper will always protect his Alice.
ingrid44 chapter 1 . 9/8/2010
Awwww. Sweet. Wonder who won the contest. Ever thought of another chapter, about Alice being taken away and evemtaully losing her memory?
TurningANewPage chapter 1 . 9/8/2010
AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW! That was amazing. I'm not lying. You should be a professional writer. AWWWW I cannot get over how cute that was!

Natalie
Unsaid Goodbyes chapter 1 . 1/4/2010
Just...beautiful,

I adored this.

It brought me to near tears.

Alice was so sad and defenceless.

I fell in love with Jasper all over again.

They really are my favourite couple:)

I mean, I love Bella and Edward,

But Alice and Jasper have so much more depth to their relationship.

It was lovely,

Thank you.

-Breathless Tomb-
paranoia'SPLASH chapter 1 . 1/1/2010
You have to expand this. You have to have to have to. :D
The Kid Contest chapter 1 . 12/30/2009
Very amazing oneshot!

Your story has been validated and accepted into The Kid Contest.

Good Luck!
KodaCullen chapter 1 . 12/29/2009
Aww!
luckyj525 chapter 1 . 12/29/2009
all right, usually I avoid reading children stories, but I had to try this one since you wrote it.

and I loved it! it's just so CUTE!

the way they spoke and thought, it really seemed like they were children. SO adorable. great job!
Taylahbob chapter 1 . 12/29/2009
Naw! This is soo adorable! I loved it! Awesome job :D
twilightobsessed160995 chapter 1 . 12/29/2009
AW that was so sweet!
Lady Saruman chapter 1 . 12/29/2009
Ah, there we go! I was wondering when this story would ever show up, 'cause it took the longest time ever. :P

So yeah. The part about corporal punishment... that made me flinch. It's just not right, no matter what century we're in. -_-x

I also really love this quote:

"What he didn’t say was that he respected the girl for sleeping alone outside every night. He could do it, of course, but he was a man."

Hehehhe Jasper tries to be all macho. :) Of course, it just backs up everything we always talk about regarding men... *snickers*

My heart still aches at the idea that Alice sleeps outside in the garden. But it's a good thing it's summer. Actually you know what, I'd sleep outside. xD But she's such a young girl.

Mr. and Mrs. Brandon should be sent to an asylum... xD