Reviews for In A Handbasket
Hikaru no go and wild adapter huh.I looooveee kubota makoto.
Kagehana.Tsukio chapter 8 . 6/1
It's been such a long time since I reread this - and now I remember why I liked it so much. Your portrayal of this alt!Ryoma is so fascinating, and I'm really curious as to what the blowup would be like when he runs into Seigaku. Honestly the way you've developed the little known St. Rudolph Academy is fantastic perverted!Mizuki (which I totally agree with you on btw). If you ever decide to come back to this/update this story, I'd definitely keep following it!
BLANK chapter 8 . 5/24
Will this be continued?
namelessjoker chapter 7 . 3/22
Okay I know this one. Cavallone-san is Dino from KHR, right? Right.
LiellyTamsuit chapter 8 . 12/24/2015
You are such a great writer, and you really need to update one of these days, alright? Thank you. Frankly, this fic has cracked me up so much, and what Ryoma said to Dan was way too classic. I knew he was going to be influenced one way or another by Mizuki. Perfect. Keep writing, you amazing authoress.
princessriza chapter 8 . 11/17/2015
Updated APRIL 20 FUCKIN 12 !?
But this fic is so goooooooood *whine*
And I absolutely LOVE how you've shown St. Rudolph and mizuki and MM syndrome and DONT THINK I DIDNT NOTICE FUNTOMHIVE TOY STORY FROM KUROSHITSUJI HOLY HELL
Zotaru chapter 2 . 5/2/2015
Are you sure about the no pairings? Cause now I kinda want to see Mizuki and Ryoma together. You're a cruel writer
Shadowed Voices chapter 8 . 1/2/2015
It saddens me that this hasn't been updated in almost three years. It's really good.
onceuponananimeaddict chapter 7 . 12/19/2014
I've got a suspicion that this 'Cavallone-san' is actually Dino Cavallone from Katekyo Hitman Reborn... lol :)
2x2handsofblu chapter 8 . 11/11/2014
Another chapter another chapter! It would be interesting if st Rudolph could meet seigaku after their matches and if Fuji seigaku could hear Fuji yuuta referring to a team member as niichan!
kagome higurashi chapter 8 . 9/18/2014
please write some more. what happens next.
Hikage no Hana chapter 8 . 8/26/2014
Love your story... It's really entertaining and interesting. I'm looking forward to the next chapters::)
Lemonkittylove chapter 8 . 8/17/2014
AHH!please update! i love whats happening with dan! its cute and funny! and how ryoma and akutsu are playing and how they just are..i feel like akutsu will get to ryoma like how ryoma gets to akutsu and i SOOO want to know what happened with ryoma's mother...the word mother shows the understanding of who she is yet is not on par with famililiarity and kindness or the matter of love but only shows a sort of respect whether it be of fear or submission or something along the lines in ryoma's case..i really want to know how all of them will get to ryoma
Darkspider chapter 8 . 6/15/2014
When I was reading this the only thought I had was...Mizuki is a creep. Haha. But poor Ryoma though. And you putting in characters from other fandoms made my day! Shindou Hikaru is a badass, the GW boys were hilarious, especially Duo (yeah, kids nowadays don't appreciate good old animes anymore).

Here's hoping to a future update!
ThatRandomYoaiFangirl chapter 8 . 4/12/2014
I haven't read a story that made me laugh as much as yours it's friggin AWESOME keep doing what your doing