Reviews for Another Day, Another Case
JosephineM chapter 10 . 8/27/2012
more! other stories! I so love Sherlock and Irene with Robert Downey jr.!
Guest chapter 10 . 7/5/2012
Just one thing Holmes theory is wrong. for the time of death of the brother and that couple where different. 'Watson examined and concluded the death was during the time they were up in Alex's room,' 'The murder occurred three hours ago." Holmes muttered to himself.' and if the the maid was with the couple in that room of the time of alex room then the murder would have had to wait a long time and how would the other guy go down the rope with people in the room. Im just sayng it was a really good story it had me laughing alot at holmes when it came to irene. good job!
Sailor Pandabear chapter 10 . 11/1/2011
nice
capitaine soffye chapter 6 . 1/22/2010
The writings a bit modern for Sherlock Holmes, mostly the dialogue but good otherwise!
Felling chapter 10 . 1/19/2010
I completely understand. That's why I don't write multi-chapters, I have no plot-bunnies. Although the ending was a bit rushed, I enjoyed it thoroughly, and hope perhaps you will alert me when you decide to write another Holmes/Irene fiction. Till then! ~
capitaine soffye chapter 2 . 1/19/2010
Sorry, couldn't help but notice isn't pounds too much, anyway good story!
batgirl1993 chapter 10 . 1/18/2010
Amazing story! i love it! i put it in my favorites :P
Kairan1979 chapter 10 . 1/18/2010
I liked the story. Maybe you'd think about adapting one of the stories about Sherlock Holmes into movieverse?
zammierox chapter 10 . 1/18/2010
awesome story!
coco-flavoured-tiktaks chapter 10 . 1/18/2010
Aww, Holmes/Irene fluff! I'm sad this has ended. There are so few good Holmes/Irene stories out there and now this one has ended, :(. I hope you write more!

~tiktak
AnnaTW chapter 9 . 1/17/2010
ooh i LOVE this (: please say sherlock realises soon how much he loves irene.. im a new fan of this film, but have fallen completley in love with it. cant wait for more :) happy writing, AnnaTW x
batgirl1993 chapter 9 . 1/16/2010
great chapter! i wonder what Irene did. i can't wait to read more!
zammierox chapter 9 . 1/16/2010
...
Sharon Holmes chapter 9 . 1/14/2010
Aww! One more chapter? I love Sherlock and Irene! I'm hoping something romantic happens to them in the last chapter! 3
Felling chapter 9 . 1/14/2010

Only one more chapter? Butbut, there's like no Holmes/Irene fanfictions! Oh crud. Well I better see a sequel up soon and the last chapter, well, I want it right now. x DD
55 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »