Reviews for You Can Let Go Now
Guest chapter 5 . 11/26/2014
Good story! You should finish it
lanteaddicted chapter 5 . 7/17/2014
NO more updates? I really like the story.
Chief Medical Officer Koons chapter 5 . 11/16/2013
Keep going. It is really good. I really want to know what happens next.
Guest chapter 5 . 10/15/2013
I'm on the edge of my seat! I can't wait for more!
Shandrial chapter 5 . 7/8/2013
What an amazing read so far! That was just fantastic. The story is truly gripping and well written. I got sucked in from the first chapter. I'm really loving Bones' character here too, he's great, but really everyone is. Very well written too. It would be a shame to let such a shiny story like this with such an interesting plot to go unfinished. I do hope there are plans in the future to work on this. I for one would loooove to read more.
babyblue3752 chapter 5 . 7/2/2013
This a seriously amazing story! I hope you continue someday.
Alliran chapter 5 . 6/30/2013
Why don't you like this story anymore? This is such an awesome story! It is really well written and I can't wait to find out what happens next! Please update soon? :)
selkiesandsongs chapter 5 . 6/22/2013
I know at the top you said you weren't enjoying this fic anymore, but it's so good, and it'd be amazing if you wrote another chapter.
StormKyrellFosten14 chapter 5 . 6/18/2013
For the love Kirk and his angst update this amazing story!
brookensouls chapter 5 . 5/13/2013
omg please upload this
Jimmy Candlestick chapter 5 . 8/5/2012
OOooohhh...snap. Stupid field generator. Stupid warring planet. This is no good for them.

Don't forget to give characters their own paragraph when they speak, or react to another's spoken sentence. :)
Deanaholic1 chapter 5 . 5/23/2012
Wow! this story is amazing! please tell me you will update soon!
Servant05 chapter 5 . 2/19/2012
Hi! Thank you for continuing this story when your heart's not in it. I understand that completely (I have one such story).

Thank you for the good chapter!
spinalcracker chapter 5 . 2/19/2012
Hey...you've returned, I knew if I waited long enough something would happen.

Your latest chapter gave me the excuse to re read & I'd forgotten what a good yarn this was. Bones is true to form & poor Jim must be really bad if he is so far out of it.

Thank you for coming back to this, says a lot about an author to keep going when you have lost all motivation, many, sadly don't. I hope you fall in love with this story again soon, I have.
inatepaz chapter 5 . 2/18/2012
Hi, just found your story today. I am usually over in the TV section reading and writing about the old TV show Emergency. You are doing a really wonderful job with your story. I don't know what it was like before so I don't know what changes you made. By the way don't worry too much about sentence structure and whether or not you start a sentence with And or not. I have read ALOT of stories on this and other sights and your writing is very good. I betaed (is that a word?) I would be hard pressed to find much to correct. You are really developing the characters along nicely. Having grown up on the orriginal Star Trek, but also loving the 2009 one, I have to say that your Kirk and MCCoy are dead on with the 2009 characters. I love it. Keep up the good work and I look forward to more. Candee/inatepaz