Reviews for Craziness and Confusion
Ruby of Raven chapter 1 . 7/24/2013
Ha! Well, I don't know about you, but I thought this was hilarious! XD I loved it!
TexasDreamer01 chapter 1 . 12/6/2011
I've always loved this crack pairing.
forever-sweet chapter 1 . 4/27/2011
Awww~! That's so cute at the end!
kita3333 chapter 1 . 3/26/2011
This was really sweet! I really like the way you write and I'm a trustshipping and yaoi (with the hikari/yami foursome) fan as well so that was a plus! I love the way you wrote bakura and Malik! (I'm a thiefshipper). Write mooore :)
Nietzsche's Itch chapter 1 . 10/16/2010
Brilliant. All of it. Every word. Kaiba smiling. Nuff said
01030 chapter 1 . 3/21/2010
You're so good at the one-shot-with-a-plot! You keep everyone in character really well and it was very fun to read.
The Black Rose 1995 chapter 1 . 3/9/2010
aw! How cute! Poor Bakura!
Wavie chapter 1 . 1/26/2010
HAHAHA! I laughed alot while I read this, I loved the last part where Malik said 'take him to Kaibaland - you can go in the love tunnel'.
xDarklightx chapter 1 . 12/30/2009
I like it. Happy New Year to you as well.
scrambled-eggs-at-midnight chapter 1 . 12/29/2009
Oh my, that was amazingly funny. Poor, poor Bakura! XD

Great job, I think you did great with the pairing. Kudos to you.

-Your friend, eggy
melonstyle chapter 1 . 12/29/2009
Haha I liked this. I have a soft spot for Trustshipping and the topic of Malik reacting to his sister dating someone has always amused me. Dang, Ishizu and Seto are cunning having that potential blackmail on Bakura. Oh Bakura, dates with Atemu won't be that bad. ;D

Oh and I liked that paragraph explaining the police situation with Malik after Battle City. Mostly because people rarely delve into how Malik coped since Battle City in terms of the criminal activity.

And congrats on winning that contest! You deserved it! 3

See ya for the next update! Heheh, few more days until the new year! 8D

Kiri-chan220 chapter 1 . 12/29/2009
LOLZ that was halarious (SP?) poor poor bakura lol
Teal Phoenix chapter 1 . 12/29/2009
For some reason I seem to be converting to a Darkshipper. They certainly WOULD look cute together. *Perverted eyebrow wiggle of DOOM* And I love this story, it made me laugh so much!
SkywardShadow chapter 1 . 12/29/2009
Ah-AH-! O.O

It's brilliant! It's absolutely brilliant and fabulous and-aiy, I love it so much! Thank you!

The summary dragged me in; that was an excellent line. x)

I laughed at the first sentence; it was funny and really got me wondering what the heck happened!

Heh, Malik (I mean the yami..I'm sorry..) and Bakura's reasons for playing just 'Dare' were perfect: 'they much preferred inflicting torturous dares on each other, finding some sadistic pleasure in the knowledge that if one of them backed out they would be considered a coward for all eternity.' LOL!

"Your family finally got tired of you and escaped in the night?" *snicker* Bakura. He always has the best lines. xD

Aw, Malik and Bakura winding Marik up like that was evil..good thing Ryo was there to clear things up. Incidentally, I liked the little Angstshipping bits you put in-they didn't make a big fuss over the relationship, which made it flow really well. I swear, you've got me liking that pairing..

Marik's forfeit. Terrific. He's quite evil in his own little way, ne?

“Simple, Ryou. You forget that I was once the King of Thieves. Finding out secrets is child’s play to me.” I don't know why I liked that line so much..but I really did..

Bakura's stalking query, and Ryo's answer to it, and then Bakura's response to /that/..too funny. I adored this line:

'Ryou groaned under his breath. Quality time with Bakura was always /such/ fun…' ROTFL! It sounds like a perfect Ryo thing to say.

LOL, Yugi's birthday party..I would've liked to see /that/. ;)..Oh no, you're making me like Darkshipping too?

'“Yeah, yeah, you’ll cut my stomach open and hang me by own intestines over a tank full of ravenous piranhas that are slowing eating me from the feet up, I know,” Ryou interrupted, nose crinkling as he was reminded of Bakura’s vivid imagination. “Although where you’d get a tank of ravenous piranhas, I haven’t a clue.”' Possibly my favorite bit of the whole story. That is Best Bakura threat I've ever come across, and Ryo's reaction to it is spot-on and awesome. You characterize those two crazy well.

Their reactions when they saw Ishizu with Kaiba were completely opposite, which was great. Bakura couldn't wait to tell everyone, and he knew just which of Ryo's buttons to push to get him to agree.

Eesh, so the press did get a hold of the schizophrenia story..poor Marik.

Aww, so Kaiba wants it to cute. And..leave it to Bakura to destroy the moment. Lol. XD

Bakura's so ready to spill everything despite Ishizu's pleading..and then Kaiba and Ishizu produce The Picture. XD XD I swear, I can picture Bakura's reaction perfectly, and it keeps cracking me up.

Just an aside..I really love your Kaiba portrayal here; it's great. He's not being a jerk, but is still slightly evil. *grin*

'His last thought before his mind clouded over with darkness and pain, whilst he felt Ryou hurry to his side and heard Seto calling an ambulance, was: I am so going to make Malik pay for this.' ROTFL!

"It feels like I've been run over with Kaiba's Blue-Eyes plane." That is such a funny mental image..

'He had a nasty feeling Atemu would want to do something horribly sentimental and /romantic/." LOL! I can so see Atem doing'd be Bakura's Date from Hell, 'cept he wouldn't mind all that terribly since he likes Atem anyway...*spaces out* Sorry, sorry, focusing!

“Not a chance. I’ll be able to fill an album with the embarrassing photos I can snap when Bakura and Atemu actually go on a date. I’ll have blackmail material for life!” ROTFL..Kaiba *is* evil..Although, his whole mini-speech on how he doesn't plan on losing her and he can put up with 'her brother's crazy dares with his crazy friends (that always seem to end up with someone in the hospital)'...I adored it.

They are so cute together!

'As Malik’s wicked yell of ‘Take him to Kaibaland- you can go on the Tunnel of Love!’ and Bakura’s anguished moan drifted out of the hospital room accompanied by the laughter of Ryou and Marik[..]' Another favorite part. That was utterly hilarious. XD

Bottom line is, I LOVED this! It's hilarious and sweet, there's plenty of Bakura and Ryo chaos along with the fabulousness of Trustshipping, and the cameos of the other pairings were the icing on the cake.

Thank you so, so, SO much!