Reviews for Rock Star
Goddess of Idun chapter 1 . 5/11
Well-written, romantic, funny, and hugely entertaining! Thank you! :)
BlueMoonChaos chapter 1 . 4/27
Had to favorite just because of how you described Spock's appearance. Great story though, so totally worth favoriting besides the awesome description of Spock.
terafonne chapter 1 . 3/25
The details in alternate universes always make it for me, and as a highschool journalism student I especially appreciate this story. Thanks for making my day (or night but whatever.)
Bobdog54 chapter 1 . 6/27/2014
This story is fantastic! I love this Spock and Jim and the last line is perfection.

SapphireSecret chapter 1 . 12/9/2013
What a delightful story! I had never read it before because I would read the summary and think it sounded ludicrous (Spock, a rock star? What strangeness is this?) but I finally did, and for that I am glad. Your writing was fantastic. The story was humorous. The characters were perfect. I loved it.
ticklethedragon1 chapter 1 . 10/29/2013
That was brilliantly amazing, and I am ever so glad that my friend sent me the link.

I cannot count the number of times that I metaphorically exploded because of awesome overload caused by this story. Thank you for writing it (by the way, your style is IN. CRED. IB. LE!) and have a wonderful life.
stellapond chapter 1 . 8/8/2013
OH MY GOD THAT WAS BEAUTIFUL HOLY SHIT OH MY GOD i was laughing then i was emotional and then i was so happy like the descriptions of the feelings were so beautiful, you have a talent, like i have never read anything like this oh my god and it was just the right amount i feel like i went on that entire journey with them for months, and it hasn't even been an hour, how the hell are you that talented sTOP
CHiKa-RoXy chapter 1 . 8/4/2013
Ha, nice way of telling us to review! Anyway, wonderful amazing story has me speechless. I must thank you for writing and sharing this with us.
Ms.TamborineMan chapter 1 . 7/30/2013
This is the most beautiful story I've ever read. Literally. I loved it.
Kida Linh chapter 1 . 6/22/2013
Heh, okay, I'm not usually too big on stories that are this AU, but I'll admit, I really enjoyed this. Cheers!
Bookworm chapter 1 . 6/15/2013
Holy crap, I loved this! :3
Himizu-chan chapter 1 . 9/26/2012
This was super cute! Loved it tremendously! :-)
Amathys chapter 1 . 9/13/2012
hehe aww it was cute. loved how Spock just smooched him in front of the audience o.o
Emmy chapter 1 . 8/13/2012
Um I'm actually really lazy so I didn't log in, but.

This was adorable! There. I've said it. And also, AUs are fabulous so kudos!
Mychelle in a Wonderland chapter 1 . 8/10/2012
Wow! I love AU stories, but it's hard to find good ones. Yours, definitely, is one of them! I loved your characterizations in this universe, and was amazing Jim be a jornalist and Spock be the rockstar.

And I suffer with Spock when Jim couldn't name the members of Beatles - ok, I don't like Beatles, but how a rock 'n' roll fan I consider a heresy someone does not know Beatles. xD

Well, sorry for the dumb review, but I just wanted to say that I really loved this story (: