Reviews for Rock Star
terafonne chapter 1 . 3/25
The details in alternate universes always make it for me, and as a highschool journalism student I especially appreciate this story. Thanks for making my day (or night but whatever.)
Bobdog54 chapter 1 . 6/27/2014
This story is fantastic! I love this Spock and Jim and the last line is perfection.

SapphireSecret chapter 1 . 12/9/2013
What a delightful story! I had never read it before because I would read the summary and think it sounded ludicrous (Spock, a rock star? What strangeness is this?) but I finally did, and for that I am glad. Your writing was fantastic. The story was humorous. The characters were perfect. I loved it.
ticklethedragon1 chapter 1 . 10/29/2013
That was brilliantly amazing, and I am ever so glad that my friend sent me the link.

I cannot count the number of times that I metaphorically exploded because of awesome overload caused by this story. Thank you for writing it (by the way, your style is IN. CRED. IB. LE!) and have a wonderful life.
stellapond chapter 1 . 8/8/2013
OH MY GOD THAT WAS BEAUTIFUL HOLY SHIT OH MY GOD i was laughing then i was emotional and then i was so happy like the descriptions of the feelings were so beautiful, you have a talent, like i have never read anything like this oh my god and it was just the right amount i feel like i went on that entire journey with them for months, and it hasn't even been an hour, how the hell are you that talented sTOP
CHiKa-RoXy chapter 1 . 8/4/2013
Ha, nice way of telling us to review! Anyway, wonderful amazing story has me speechless. I must thank you for writing and sharing this with us.
Ms.TamborineMan chapter 1 . 7/30/2013
This is the most beautiful story I've ever read. Literally. I loved it.
Kida Linh chapter 1 . 6/22/2013
Heh, okay, I'm not usually too big on stories that are this AU, but I'll admit, I really enjoyed this. Cheers!
Bookworm chapter 1 . 6/15/2013
Holy crap, I loved this! :3
Himizu-chan chapter 1 . 9/26/2012
This was super cute! Loved it tremendously! :-)
Amathys chapter 1 . 9/13/2012
hehe aww it was cute. loved how Spock just smooched him in front of the audience o.o
Emmy chapter 1 . 8/13/2012
Um I'm actually really lazy so I didn't log in, but.

This was adorable! There. I've said it. And also, AUs are fabulous so kudos!
Mychelle in a Wonderland chapter 1 . 8/10/2012
Wow! I love AU stories, but it's hard to find good ones. Yours, definitely, is one of them! I loved your characterizations in this universe, and was amazing Jim be a jornalist and Spock be the rockstar.

And I suffer with Spock when Jim couldn't name the members of Beatles - ok, I don't like Beatles, but how a rock 'n' roll fan I consider a heresy someone does not know Beatles. xD

Well, sorry for the dumb review, but I just wanted to say that I really loved this story (:
Elder Flower chapter 1 . 5/31/2012
I think this might be my favorite story of yours, hmm its between this and Dao Hong Pao definetly!

is it just me or is it adorable that spock makes his own clothes?
onewhowatches chapter 1 . 5/18/2012
What. I can't even- HOLYEVERLOVINGFUCK. Just, how? How are you doing this to me? I have no words. I read a fic and afterwards I'm an incoherent blubbering mess and I'm loving it. So hard.

This was amazing. I mean, your fics have made my month. I will definitely be smiling like an idiot for the rest of today.