Reviews for That's Not My Edward
Skye-Blue 101 chapter 1 . 5/5/2013
The spelling and grammer aren't the best, but I love the idea.
Guest chapter 15 . 1/23/2013
This is so wrong. I'm sorry but it is. A wife killing her husband. Edward would never hurt her that way. I'm sure they would have at least tried to cure him, and not let him and Bella run off alone.
omoshote chapter 14 . 12/16/2012
sorry but this story just got wrong too wrong
omoshote chapter 12 . 12/16/2012
this is so wrong but good i feel sorry for edward
omoshote chapter 10 . 12/16/2012
even though i'm on team edward i really want to kill him
omoshote chapter 5 . 12/16/2012
i was scared edward would get mad and hit her for cursing him out
omoshote chapter 3 . 12/16/2012
this is really making me hate werewolves
Guest chapter 14 . 12/9/2012
Make a new ending were good edward comes back this was a seriously messed up ending change it
SapphiRubyCrys chapter 14 . 10/15/2012
I like the whole concept but I hate the the ending. Wish Edward changed back.
bluebunny16 chapter 4 . 9/9/2012
I think this is a good plot, but poorly written. You really need a beta. The spelling is bad and you're not very good with grammar. I just think some practice and a beta would be helpful. Also, you don't do the 'I need x amount of reviews before I update" crap. You should be glad when you get reviews since the fans could easily not read your story if you're going to be like that for updates.
Lily chapter 15 . 9/5/2012
:'( I was crying throughout the story... It was sad and very touching... Please continue the story! I LOVE IT !
Lily chapter 15 . 9/5/2012
:'( I cried through out the story it was sad... Please continue the story! I LOVE IT !
Guest chapter 4 . 8/25/2012
Sorry for earlier..my friend's brother found my iPad and was being mean. Your spelling isn't perfect, but your story is amazing and super creative! I love your work!

Again, sorry,
Guest chapter 3 . 8/25/2012
Wow, did you even go to school?
Guest chapter 2 . 8/25/2012
You spelling still sucks!