Reviews for Eywa's Will
cupcakes645andsprinkles291 chapter 1 . 3/27/2014
That is so adorable I adore Jake and Neytiri they are just the cutest couple!
This was wonderful Jaytiri forever!
SkylerStorm94 chapter 1 . 5/13/2012
I like you take on this.
VampairePrincess chapter 1 . 6/17/2011
Please add more I really love it!
BigBootyBaby chapter 1 . 2/19/2011
i like this
c2ruis chapter 1 . 8/18/2010
i loved it! i wished that was i the movie!
ErikArden chapter 1 . 5/2/2010
Good for a one shot, but I do have one gripe. Mainly that you have Neytiri making very human like references that she most likely wouldn't have gotten: "and soon he had stolen her heart from her like a practised thief in a busy market."

The thief part I bet she'd understand easily, but the market reference I think would be out of her normal comfort zone to use in a saying.

Aside from that, good story.

~ErikArden
Xerxes2003 chapter 1 . 4/1/2010
This story is incredible. Along with "At the Break of Dawn", which it acts as a sequel to, this is such a beautiful addition to the movie, and a gem of JxN "shippery" stuff I have read so far. I like your writing style and your way of portraying Neytiri's inner feelings. I'm glad I've found your stories, as I'm having a rather difficult time orientating around this site (there had been over 500 Avatar stories already when I came here for the first time, and with no rating system, I have to pick carefully what to read). Thank you.
iheartcsinewyork chapter 1 . 3/20/2010
Absolutely incredible. I loved it!
3 chapter 1 . 2/14/2010
Love this so much!
oAmyBlacKo chapter 1 . 2/9/2010
This was a nice one-shot.

I really like your Avatar-stories so far, and I hope that there are more of them to come. ;)
MrReviewerGuy chapter 1 . 1/30/2010
So. Freaking. AWSOME! I love your stories! They are amazing! I feel what they feel, see what they see! You are a spectacular author!
AngelBornOfHell chapter 1 . 1/26/2010
YES! MY THEORY WAS CORRECT! i thought that they linked their braid-thingys together for mating, cuz it seemed like a really intimate thing to do, to bond spiritually like that...
Libra9213 chapter 1 . 1/15/2010
i loved it! it was so cute!
dear'life chapter 1 . 1/14/2010
Okay I absolutely love stories involving Neytiri, Jake and jealously. This piece was superb! I only wished it was longer. )
Frenzy In Delirium chapter 1 . 1/12/2010