Reviews for 1000 Words
MyStIc cHiCk1 chapter 10 . 1/1/2014
I loved it! That was too cute.
Aku No Kokoro chapter 1 . 6/26/2013
In agreement with Shade the Raven, I love how you did the emotion here. Rather than tell a story through events, the main pull for me with this was the way you wrote the emotion. The internal conflict is very in character, and I loved that. Not to mention, the things he was feeling, the lustful affection for someone you feel like you shouldn't have, the jealousy of his best friend and even his insecurities, I found all of that very relatable, and thus, I, and I'm assuming many others felt more connected to this fic. I have no idea how your style will change in the future, if you ever decide to drop this current one, but know that the way you write a character's feelings is something you do very well, and that I would like it if you kept doing it.
Shade the Raven chapter 10 . 11/21/2011
Well, two points.

1) I can't believe I have not written a review for this addition yet. How very silly of me.

2) If you put this much detail and sheer emotion in everything you write (which I'm pretty sure you do anyway), then great things await.

And that's what I like the most about of this collection; the emotion. It's not just written very well, it's written with a very human touch. The highs make one smile, the lows make one feel pity, and the spikes can make one hiss with a twinge of jealousy.

But what sealed it for me is the last few lines of this last chapter. Granted, I've marathoned through 1MC!, so I know what awaits, but regardless of that, the sheer weight of the bars blocking Youske's heart are titanic, and they come so close to breaking.

I salute your brillance
Kisdota-The Freak Gamer chapter 10 . 7/28/2011
YEAH NOW THAT I THINK ABOUT THAT WHAT HAPPENED TO YOSUKE GETTING A MOTORCYCLE? I MEAN HE SEEMED TO STOP TRYING ON THE SECOND HALF OF THE GAME. ANYWAY THIS WAS A NICE MIX, FRIENDLY CONVERSATION, AND YOU REALLY CAPTURE SOUJI ALOT BETTER THAN I DO, YAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
ViktorMayrin chapter 10 . 7/27/2011
D'. I love me some WAFF pieces.
screwthestandard101 chapter 9 . 2/26/2011
This story is honestly what made me like Yosuke x Chie. I had been on the fence about them for awhile but you've kept them so wonderfully in character that I couldn't help but adore them. The characterization is spot on and I very much look forward to the next installment!
Marcondiuw chapter 9 . 12/17/2010
When I first read the chapter title, I thought Yosuke would finally get what he wanted. Good to know he will suffer a little more.

Don't get me wrong. I'm not a sadist, but I find hilarious the way you make him suffer. Poor Yosuke. Being a horny teenager isn't easy. Keep up the great work!
Kisdota-The Freak Gamer chapter 9 . 12/11/2010
LAPTOP PROBLEMS AGAIN, SORRY I'M LATE. ANYWAY NICE CHAPTER ONCE AGAIN, I NEVER NEW SO MANY WORDS COULD BE THOUGHT UP FROM SOMETHING SO SIMPLE, ARE YOU SURE YOU GOT THE APPROPRIATE RATING TO DO THIS CHAPTER? YAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
Kisdota-The Freak Gamer chapter 7 . 6/22/2010
I KNOW HOW YOSUKE FEELS, BIRTHDAYS ALWAYS SUCK, THANKS FOR THE NEW CHAPTER WITH LESS ANGST, YAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
MoMo the Mesh Monster chapter 6 . 6/5/2010
Once again, you do a remarkable job! I just love the way you describe Chie . . . and Yosuke . . . and Souji . . . and anyone who is related to the story. )

I like how you added in the social link part. That was a neat idea. The ending really got me though. *girlish sqweel* Brotherly love is so cute! D

I think my favorite part is when Yosuke thinks about listening to his angry techno music (not really what I pictured Yosuke to listen to, but the way you reveal the deeper part of his personality definitely makes it seem possible).

As I said before, excellent job! I giveth thou the Mesh Monster's stamp of approval! (which probably doesn't weigh much compared to other authors) D
Kisdota-The Freak Gamer chapter 6 . 6/4/2010
I THOUGHT HE WAS TALKING ABOUT YUKIKO, I WAS SUPRISED THAT I DIDN'T SEE IT COMING, I ALWAYS SEE IT COMING, NICE CHAPTER, NOT REALLY A FLUFF CHAPTER BUT A FUNNY CHAPTER,
ViktorMayrin chapter 6 . 6/4/2010
D'.

That's adorable. Also, Family is totally important.

And Souij really doesn't need props at all. They just enhance his overall awesome.
KeyLimeChibi chapter 5 . 5/19/2010
I love this, I really do. I love how you write Yosuke, he's very true to his personality and personal dishonesty, as well as the regular thoughts of a teenage boy. xD Please continue! 3
MoMo the Mesh Monster chapter 5 . 5/10/2010
Aaaaaaaaah, such cuteness! Along with a bit of drama though to make it interesting of course. ;)

I enjoyed it immensely, just like the other chapters! You do such an amazing job capturing the feelings of teenagers, I'm really quite amazed...

I like how Yosuke explained why he'd miss each of the girls, and then there was Chie. So cute! )

The part that I simply adore is how she doesn't react the way he wants her to when he tries to impress her with the city steak. The way you opened up into her anger by describing the way her smile disappeared was simply brilliant... I just keep re-reading that paragraph over and over again.

I wish I had read it sooner though... Nonetheless, as long as I read it, I'm happy! )

Well done. Well done, indeed. )
Cerebrate chapter 5 . 5/2/2010
I don't know how I managed to miss this story so far, but it's some great fun writing! I think you managed to stay true to Yosuke's character, and the result is a great read and look into Yosuke's inner thoughts. I hope you find the time to write some more, and update 1 More Chance soon! :)