Reviews for Dunkirk
A J friends chapter 1 . 1/3/2010
"Waitaminute ... he kidnapped me again?" Elyon fumed, stamping her foot. Several stuffed animals fell from her shelves. Rolling a purple bear back off her keyboard, she pulled up her I M program and fired off a query to Cornelia.

DID YOU READ THE NEW CORNY FOLLOW-UP?

It took a few seconds before Cornelia replied. BUSY SENDING A SCATHING REVIEW AS WE CHAT, the Earth girl sent.

HOLD THAT THOUGHT, Elyon returned, and stood up. She teletransported to Cornelia's room from the Browns' house.

"Okay, what did you want to add?" Cornelia asked, after she realized her best friend was in her room instead of still online. Elyon took one look at what she had already typed, and deleted it with a giggle. "Hey!"

"Sorry, Cornelia, but it's WAY too late to complain about your name," Elyon told her. "'sides, this is set back when all our trouble started, so we have to get retro in our reviews, too."

"Me complaining about my nickname from Irma IS retro," Cornelia humphed, tossing her hair back. Elyon giggled again.

"Which is why she still does it. She knows it'll get to you."

"WhatEVER. Let's just review, so we can get back to the others. I know they're gonna want to laugh about this one."

Loved it, Yellow, and can't wait to read the next one. Catch ya on the flipside, A J.
Philip Gipson chapter 1 . 12/31/2009
Just in time for 2010 to begin, you wrote another "Incredible Hulk"-style "W.I.T.C.H." fic. I liked it. The best part - Cornelia changing into Corny while in human form and beating the crud outta Phobos. Who knows when you'll do another story like this? And I'm happy that the "Fairy Tails" vid I sent you has sparked your muse again. I'll just wait it out, that's all.
XV-Dragon chapter 1 . 12/30/2009
glad to see the nest part of the series up Yellow, plus it seem WITCH might now have a fighting chance agianst Shagon if the crysdtal does its job. Can't wait to see the nxt part of your Corny series.