Reviews for Chance
kw chapter 3 . 6/17/2013
I know this story is more than 3 years old, ,,,but it's soooooooo good. Love your description of their 1st kiss on the couch.i Did you send this to the writers at ncis?
annarebekka chapter 3 . 2/26/2013
I just finished to story & wanted to drop by to say that I loved it! :)
aspenxo chapter 1 . 1/19/2013
Can't remember how I even got to finding this story, but I love it already, possibly due to the Love Actually references...favourite film ever favourite TV show ever amazingness.
puion chapter 3 . 1/16/2013
SO good! Especially reading this after last night's ep!
Very sweet of Tony to learn Hebrew just for Ziva.

Thanks so much for writing!
EmoPiglet169 chapter 2 . 8/6/2012
Oh, yes! They both know (introspective) and yet they don't know (about each other). Totally like Castle.
And I'm not saying it's unoriginal, only that the dynamic is familiar to me.
EmoPiglet169 chapter 1 . 8/6/2012
Thank you, for the disguised fluffieness that is this chapter. That, and making Tony be the one who is aware of...all of their random crap. Whatever. It's like in Castle, they have a shit-load of emotional backstory drama, but it would take twenty pages of single-spaced, twelve point Times New Roman to cover everything.
And Castle's only been running for four years.
Nagener chapter 3 . 2/14/2012
Nagener chapter 1 . 2/13/2012
Can I just say I loved this chapter, and its just the beginning. Loved this: 'her neutral expression that was probably hiding I could kill you all with my pinky thoughts'. Something I could imagine running through Ziva's mind. I thought Tony was all caveman-like already? I thought him doing the guy thing was pretty cute. Looking forward to the rest of this.
ncis.is.the.best chapter 1 . 10/2/2011
That was unbelievably adorable.

Can I have your writing talent? Please?
USAFChief chapter 3 . 9/10/2011
I like this one a ton! I'm not a TIVA enthusiast usually, but I am a closet romantic and you make these two so believable that I love them to pieces. We all want to give and to receive love and that's what your stories of these two is all about.

Thanks for posting this for us to read.

pdf
starryjules chapter 3 . 4/28/2011
Wow. Loved it from start to finish...before you actually mentioned Love Actually I was thinking 'aww it's just like Hugh Grant describes'! And I have to admit, I've always imagined that Ziva's mother is dead in canon, but this is the first story I've read that makes me want to see her come onto the show, just as you describe her. I like the contrast you write of her to Eli. And finally, the kisses are just achingly beautiful in Chapter 3...so perfect! Loved this!
Lanaa Taurof chapter 1 . 1/17/2011
That was so fluffy it's a miracle I didn't lapse into a diabetic coma. I adored everything about it, from the Tony angst to Ziva smiling at him like he's the best thing ever. Because he is.
Bekirock chapter 3 . 10/25/2010
Totally amazingly LOVED this sooooooooooooooooooo MUCH!
adara-greenleaf chapter 3 . 10/24/2010
This was all sorts of fluffy duck and fuzzy bunny cuteness. I am so glad FratBoy!Tony is (mostly) over and done with; I am much more a fan of I'veGotDepth!Tony and Adult!Tony. It was such a sweet gesture to pick Ziva up at teh airport and I hearted his 12 year old girl freakout! That was fantastic!
WishYouWereHere15 chapter 3 . 9/3/2010
so i felt bad cause you were one review away from 100, so i left this review to say that this story was perfect!