Reviews for Chance
adara-greenleaf chapter 3 . 10/24/2010
This was all sorts of fluffy duck and fuzzy bunny cuteness. I am so glad FratBoy!Tony is (mostly) over and done with; I am much more a fan of I'veGotDepth!Tony and Adult!Tony. It was such a sweet gesture to pick Ziva up at teh airport and I hearted his 12 year old girl freakout! That was fantastic!
WishYouWereHere15 chapter 3 . 9/3/2010
so i felt bad cause you were one review away from 100, so i left this review to say that this story was perfect!
Jeopardy chapter 3 . 8/20/2010
Guhhh!

I just re-read this from ages ago and I can't believe how amazingly cute and sweet it is and it totally made my night!

:) xx
Ink On Paper chapter 3 . 7/2/2010
How on earth have a missed this remarkable piece?

Well, better late than never, hm?

Amazing. Utterly and totally and ridiculously amazing. It was, like, amazing with an emphasis on the 'ah' and the 'mazing.'

Beautiful and I wish they would impart something to this lovely caliber on the show. Beautiful.

You have quite the talent, my friend, quite the talent.

Bravo!

Kit.
ClichedComment8 chapter 3 . 6/1/2010
Excellent writing.

You have a gift. The whole story was well structured and thought out. Very impressive attention to detail.
katxopixie chapter 3 . 5/2/2010
I liked this a lot! In chapter one when you were describing the people meeting at the gate I thought to myself, "This is just like love actually" and then the very next paragraph you said that! :)
Zetta chapter 3 . 3/31/2010
Aw! Too flipping cute! I loved Tony picking her up at the airport- it's just the sort of thing he would do. Very, very adorable. :)
frozenfiery chapter 3 . 3/29/2010
it's a good short story! :)
Chocolatery chapter 3 . 2/5/2010
I loved this short story!
lacrevette35 chapter 3 . 1/30/2010
It was very good! I really love it. They're so cute.

Good job

lacrevette35
iluvelephants123 chapter 1 . 1/11/2010
I absolutely love this story! I'm new to fanfiction and it was oneof the first I read and I loved it! Update soon! :)
mykidmom chapter 3 . 1/10/2010
Another wonderful story, I just loved it. Just my speed you stopped it at just the right place. I would love to see Tony and Ziva get together on the show. But then again that might not be for the best for the show...
punkietta123 chapter 1 . 1/5/2010
Your stories always manage to deliver the kinds of plots I love but probably will never see on screen with great characterization and dialogue. This one is no exception! I adore it, especially the Tony-waits-and-freaks-in-the-aiport chapter.

And I agree that Ziva's mother (if she's alive) is in Argentina. Helps explain her Latin-sounding accent :)

Eagerly looking forward to more from you!
Quinndolynn chapter 3 . 1/4/2010
This was so cute! I loved the first chapter especially with its Love Actually comparisons.
Autumn Dae chapter 1 . 1/3/2010