Reviews for Chance
JosieFB chapter 3 . 1/3/2010
Wow! I can't stop reading this over and over. They are so sweet to each other without being cheesy.
Melissa Rivers chapter 3 . 1/3/2010
What a nice finish. Love that Tony can cook but doesn't flaunt it, that he learned something in Hebrew for Ziva and that Ziva recognised what he was doing and realised that she felt the same way about him.
moonfaerie326 chapter 3 . 1/2/2010
Here is where I tell you how completely and utterly awesome you are. Seriously, your writing is amazing, and I absolutely loved every single word. It all fit so perfectly, you really know how to make the flow ... well flow. :]

Great job, such an amazing end to a wonderful story. I loved the Hebrew bit, I could only imagine what Tony's reaction would have been if he had actually been able to understand her.

I give my compliments to the chef, so to speak anyway!
Gemcity08 chapter 3 . 1/2/2010
This was wonderful! Your descriptions were great - I could actually see the whole scene playing out in my mind. "And that's why you're the superhero...because you're the brave one" made my heart skip a beat. Absolutely lovely :)

A tiny side note, I would LOVE to see Tony interact with Ziva's mother, especially as you described her.
gsr4ever chapter 3 . 1/2/2010
I LOVED this chapter. Awesome job
kokobun chapter 3 . 1/2/2010
What an awesome writer you are-I LOL at “I draw the line at slapping raw meat on your plate.” So Tony!
Maror chapter 1 . 1/2/2010
The story as a whole was very good, but I'm especially fond of the first chapter. Tony as a human being and their friendship and maybe-something-else and Ziva not expecting or asking anyone to be there is just done so perfectly and to the exactly right degree. Excellent work, I loved it. 3

You totally should have made her mum Chilean, though. Would make sense, with Cote and all. Though I guess at least you're in the right part of the world. ;)
DaniSJ chapter 3 . 1/2/2010
Being from Argentina myself, I decided to read your story out of curiousity... and I loved it... good job! :)
Foxtail-Padfoot chapter 3 . 1/2/2010
hehe, us romanticists like the moral of that story.
Swingflip chapter 3 . 1/2/2010
Yes! Love the ending :)
Swingflip chapter 2 . 1/2/2010
Ii had thought for some reason that Ziva's mom was dead, but I like your idea much better! Her mom sounds awesome, and its cool to read Ziva being open!
Swingflip chapter 1 . 1/2/2010
so cute! haha I love Tony's uncertainty :)
11nivea342 chapter 3 . 1/2/2010
Ziva scrunched her nose at him, an action he found irresistibly adorable.

- augh, so CUTE!

Tony’s eyebrows shot up in disbelief. “Really? But…you’re a superhero.”

She chuckled and looked away in embarrassment at the title he gave her.

- aww. 3 his ninja! 3

“I’m sure Jack Sparrow would have liked a boat that was yar.”

She frowned again. “Who?”

- LOL. reminds me of their convo about pirated vs. pirate in s4 hehe.

“When are we going to start on your Israeli culture references?” she threw at him.

“We’re not in Israel,”

- hahaha. so tony! LOVE that whole convo. i can see it playing onscreen hehe. 3

And with that in mind, Tony looked up at her with a cocky half smile, and delivered his next line in near-perfect Hebrew. “You have pretty hair.”

- omg, my heart. MY HEART.

One of those rare, full smiles that he was so fond of spread across her face, before she quickly reeled it in and gave him a teasing, sultry smile that he was an even bigger fan of.

- love love love.

Calling his bluff, she responded in Hebrew, “I want to lick you from belly to throat.”

Tony nodded as if he understood every word and turned back to the TV. “Yeah, I can’t believe Cary Grant never won an Oscar either.”

- lol forever. oh gosh, i love him. you should take it ast he biggest compliment that your fanfic tony makes me fall MORE in love with tony because you write him so well, to me he is tony! seriously, amazing.

Instead, he lifted his own hand to her cheek, and gazed back at her like she was all he wanted.

- beautiful.

There were no cameras in Ziva’s house (as far as he knew)

- lol

This kiss did not have the fireworks of the past, and yet it was a hundred times better. It was real. It was slow, it was deep, it was drugging, aching, longing and wanting. It was burning itself into his memory, and this—this perfect, unexpected kiss—would be the second best company to keep on those cold nights and lonely afternoons, right after the woman herself.

- beautiful. beautiful.

She made the barest of attempts to move away from him, but he tightened his arms around her to make it clear that his curiosity did not mean stop.

- LOVE that. gosh, you are so good with the details.

“And that’s why you’re the superhero,” he explained softly, his lips pulling in a half smile as he ran his thumb over her cheekbone. “Because you’re the brave one.”

- lovely. lovely :)

for a kiss that grew with urgency and want with every second, until finally, it was fireworks.

- HOTT! :D

this is so perfect. i love all teh detail you set in to make it such a comfortable and intimate setting and all the details with even just the kissing... so lovely and perfect. :) really, i love your fic SO MUCH and these updates for this i hvae been dying for! :) i am sad it is over hehe. :) but i do hope you'll write another. take care and thank you very much for this, perfect holiday present! happy new year!
Ko'u Melia chapter 3 . 1/2/2010
I thought the hair line was perfect.

sometimes, the simplest lines are the best :)

great story. adored it.

loved it.
cymraes chapter 3 . 1/2/2010
gorgeous description of the kisses various

'And that’s why you’re the superhero,” he explained softly, his lips pulling in a half smile as he ran his thumb over her cheekbone. “Because you’re the brave one.”' lovely lines
116 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »