Reviews for Chance
Kerrison chapter 3 . 1/2/2010
The saddest part of this entire story was when I looked up at the header and saw "Complete."

Say it ain't so!
eat.sleep.write99 chapter 1 . 1/2/2010
I really enjoyed this... It was very well written

Its on my favorite list :)
C-Rokkk chapter 3 . 1/2/2010
Loved.

Adored.

Wish there was more!

(Hey, that rhymed!)

This story was awesome. Great job!

Now I sit and wait for your next piece of brilliance. :)
Harleyzgirl chapter 3 . 1/2/2010
Well done. That was a perfect ending/beginning for them.
zats chapter 3 . 1/2/2010
Love the chapter...the basic hebrew showed her that he cared about her. She may have made the first move, but he caught on fast. More soon please.
Ryalin chapter 3 . 1/2/2010
Wonderfully sweet and steamy, all at the same time. Thanks for another great chapter.
KindleLyn chapter 3 . 1/2/2010
Once again, you are brilliant! The dialogue was perfect, and the kiss was even better. You rock!
polarpi chapter 3 . 1/2/2010
Found this when you first posted, but wasn't able to finish until this morning - absolutely loved it! Great job :)
Viktorija chapter 3 . 1/2/2010
Loved it:)Great job!
cinematus chapter 3 . 1/2/2010
I'm usually not really a fan of this type of stories but this is one is fantastic.

I like the way the story develops and how Tony and Ziva think about their actions and what they actually mean. The hopes and desires that come along with the gestures is very well written and described. I really admire how you described the different side if the characters without making them being unrealistic or out of character. I really like that.

The scene where Tony and Ziva talk about the different cultures and when Tony suddenly talks to her in Hebrew and she tells him that she wants him right now, is just priceless and really made me laugh. I like those moments in a story.

Well done. Really great and enjoyable storyline.
mia58 chapter 3 . 1/2/2010
Per usual, wonderful story telling. You've captured their essence and their potential so well. Thank you for an enjoyable holiday present. Hope to hear from you again very soon.
crimeshowsaremygame chapter 3 . 1/2/2010
I love this story, it's so sweet. It really made me smile, especially chapter one, and it's well written too, which I always appreciate.

happy holidays

x
M E Wofford chapter 3 . 1/2/2010
Oh, oh...lovely chapter.

JUST absolutely lovely.

It made me smile at the sweet intensity.

Perfect!
kokobun chapter 2 . 1/1/2010
Nice writing-I like the story and look forward to more!
Mooncombo chapter 2 . 1/1/2010
Update soon! I can't wait to see where this goes! Great story.
115 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 .. Last Next »