Reviews for Meeting Enemies
Artimis1821 chapter 25 . 12/6/2012
Omg that was a great story I want to read more! Does she survive?!
Abertha chapter 1 . 4/14/2010
I like it!
The Peaceful Chaotic chapter 25 . 2/4/2010
I wasn't involved in the battle? Man, phew! Lol

lilanimefan247 chapter 25 . 2/3/2010
i hate 2 ee it end

but anyway great job on this story
PyrusAngel chapter 25 . 2/3/2010
Very reasonable in length and a very enjoy enjoyable ending. Should you continue or start a sequal? That's up to you and your author sense. From my own knowledge more people are going to read a 25 so complete story rather then a 50 sum chapter story. (unless it has a bigillion reviews. its rare) Well Loved it and ill PM you when i get to that part in my story.
The Peaceful Chaotic chapter 24 . 2/2/2010
Brilliant, as always.

Love ya,

lilanimefan247 chapter 24 . 2/1/2010
wow, wow , wow lol
lilanimefan247 chapter 23 . 2/1/2010
this is going to be good
PyrusAngel chapter 24 . 2/1/2010
I like playing cards and yes truth is that was confusing but hey that's why i personalily stay away from short ones. i like long and not so confussing cause trust me if my stuff is under 500 words it is UBUR confusing. Well Hope for less confusing and remember pace your self and don't rush. Luv confusing btw!
PyrusAngel chapter 23 . 2/1/2010
Alright so its cool and im even gettin more and more into it this and i feel that I understand Krista even more. She might be on her own side player in the middle. Tell me you want her to be in the ninja ranks or the side ranks (resident pysic\and such) just wondering.
lilanimefan247 chapter 22 . 2/1/2010
3 power thats so cool

can't wait for more
PyrusAngel chapter 21 . 1/31/2010
Well it seems like ya could use a few more chapters just to round it out and explain everything Logan is still MIA right? And Apoc still has to make a move either on Roguey or Remy. Krista and Orla have to kiss and make up. And you have to explain a little more about Kristas powers just to defin them for they seem to jump from place to place.

Still love it and sure Goodbye would be cool if you have an idea.

On a side note. When i get to the chapter would you mind if i borrowed Krista for my x-men based store? She'd be in one of the gangs which is A bunch of chapters. Hope you'll say yes and if ya what to know more about what i need her for or the story itself just ask. No rush.
lilanimefan247 chapter 21 . 1/31/2010
that was sad :(
PyrusAngel chapter 20 . 1/31/2010
it just gets better and better and longer. nice to know why but remember stories flow by themselves too don't force them, ya do and your brain rejects the story and at some point ya find that ur stuck. Just advice other then that I love it and detail is certainly getting better. Power and in general. Congrates on making it to chapter 20 too!
lilanimefan247 chapter 20 . 1/31/2010
new world order... his queen ... powerful mutants

this is getting better and better ;p