Reviews for Letters From Another World
new21writer chapter 17 . 5/4
Dearest Clarissa,

I read this story a long time ago, I don't even remember exactly when- perhaps when you first finished it. Nevermind the date on which I read this beautiful piece but I have a quite distinct memory of sobbing in my room after I had reached the ending. It was heartbreaking, and that was the first time a story had made me cry so hard. So I thank you for letting me experience such intense emotions through you creation.
Last night, I was suddenly reminded of the epistolary style story I had read about Bella and Jasper. I don't know why this thought sprang up on me out of the blue, but I wanted to find that brilliant story again. And now I'm here.
If I may say so, please consider publishing this story- perhaps as a novella or if you can expand, then a complete novel. The storyline is general enough that the names can be safely changed without much disruption to the story. If you do, I believe this would be one of the most amazing published piece out there. But of course, the decision is yours.
I cannot tell you how much I love this story. Everything about it is so exceptional that I'm in awe of your writing. Please never stop writing more superb things.

Yours,
Mya
Symphony Luna chapter 17 . 2/20
Really like this story, somehow it reminds me of a movie I once saw with my family about 2 people from different time periods [who lived in the same house, which was by a lake I think] used a mailbox to send letters between each other who round up falling in love one another. :)
marisky130 chapter 16 . 10/2/2016
I kept hoping vampire Jasper would come meet her and live happily ever after. This is way too sad!
Michelle Law chapter 9 . 9/4/2016
Really original take! love the premise of your story. Just discovered Bella/Jasper fanfiction within the last month. *Non sequeter follows* I'm a "Mortal Instruments" fan, too-can't wait for the sequel to Lady Midnight to come out in the spring.
Kushka chapter 17 . 7/17/2016
IT WAS A GREAT AND INTERESTING STORY
Guest chapter 1 . 6/4/2016
Unashamedly cried nearly the whole way through this. Such a fantastic story!
angie chapter 1 . 3/2/2016
hello! how are you? i was wondering if you let me trasnlate this fanfic and change it a little? my email is ! thank you very much
MrsElber chapter 17 . 12/4/2015
I absolutely loved this story and whilst I agree with others about jasper and bella having a happily ever after I understand your decision to end it as you did. This story is heartbreakingly beautiful. Thank you for creating such a touching story :)
monkeygirl1425 chapter 17 . 7/11/2015
Loved this story out was one if my favorites!
Achtungbebe chapter 17 . 1/24/2015
Such an amazing beautiful, story! I cried very ugly tears, you song choice made it even worse. Sometimes a HEA would ruin the whole thing, so glad you stuck to your guns with this one.
GeezerWench chapter 16 . 1/24/2015
So goddamned sad.
GeezerWench chapter 15 . 1/24/2015
I hope he somehow gets the letter.
GeezerWench chapter 14 . 1/24/2015
It must have been Thomas that sent that letter to Bella.

Well, shit.

You killed him off. Sent his body back to Texas.

Crap.

I hate it when Jasper dies.

Now she finds another letter from Jasper. It wasn't in the museum before. Or was it?
GeezerWench chapter 13 . 1/24/2015
They love each other and they've never met.

Oh, no! The date? It's significant to Bella. This must be when Jasper disappears.
GeezerWench chapter 12 . 1/24/2015
I hope Bella gets the pictures of his cake to him soon!