Reviews for Letters From Another World
Michelle Law chapter 9 . 9/4
Really original take! love the premise of your story. Just discovered Bella/Jasper fanfiction within the last month. *Non sequeter follows* I'm a "Mortal Instruments" fan, too-can't wait for the sequel to Lady Midnight to come out in the spring.
Kushka chapter 17 . 7/17
IT WAS A GREAT AND INTERESTING STORY
Unashamedly cried nearly the whole way through this. Such a fantastic story!
angie chapter 1 . 3/2
hello! how are you? i was wondering if you let me trasnlate this fanfic and change it a little? my email is ! thank you very much
MrsElber chapter 17 . 12/4/2015
I absolutely loved this story and whilst I agree with others about jasper and bella having a happily ever after I understand your decision to end it as you did. This story is heartbreakingly beautiful. Thank you for creating such a touching story :)
monkeygirl1425 chapter 17 . 7/11/2015
Loved this story out was one if my favorites!
Achtungbebe chapter 17 . 1/24/2015
Such an amazing beautiful, story! I cried very ugly tears, you song choice made it even worse. Sometimes a HEA would ruin the whole thing, so glad you stuck to your guns with this one.
GeezerWench chapter 16 . 1/24/2015
So goddamned sad.
GeezerWench chapter 15 . 1/24/2015
I hope he somehow gets the letter.
GeezerWench chapter 14 . 1/24/2015
It must have been Thomas that sent that letter to Bella.

Well, shit.

You killed him off. Sent his body back to Texas.

Crap.

I hate it when Jasper dies.

Now she finds another letter from Jasper. It wasn't in the museum before. Or was it?
GeezerWench chapter 13 . 1/24/2015
They love each other and they've never met.

Oh, no! The date? It's significant to Bella. This must be when Jasper disappears.
GeezerWench chapter 12 . 1/24/2015
I hope Bella gets the pictures of his cake to him soon!
GeezerWench chapter 11 . 1/24/2015
She sent him a bracelet!

Yes, there are always thieves in the military, unfortunately. My youngest daughter was in the Navy. She said (in a sarcastic manner), "There's only one thief in the Navy. Everybody else is just trying to get their stuff back."

He's keeping the bracelet with him!
GeezerWench chapter 10 . 1/24/2015
She signed the letter “love, Bella”

Awwwww

“It is good to hear that your mother and her child are faring well; I do hope that the good luck with regards to her pregnancy continues until birth.”

Okay, this is confusing. I thought Renee was visiting Bella, bringing her baby and her mother.

So Renee is still pregnant?

I know that there are ultrasounds so we can see pictures of the baby in utero, but Jasper wouldn’t know that. There was no such thing then, of course.

Awww! He gave her his pocket watch!

Yes, she's telling him to be safe.
GeezerWench chapter 9 . 1/24/2015
yay! they had the photos taken!

Glad she sent them.

No, he wouldn't want others to see if the girls had their skirts raised too high.

Trouble is, he knows something she found out has upset her. How can he not wonder what sort of bad news it is?