Reviews for Letters From Another World
monkeygirl1425 chapter 17 . 7/11
Loved this story out was one if my favorites!
Achtungbebe chapter 17 . 1/24
Such an amazing beautiful, story! I cried very ugly tears, you song choice made it even worse. Sometimes a HEA would ruin the whole thing, so glad you stuck to your guns with this one.
GeezerWench chapter 16 . 1/24
So goddamned sad.
GeezerWench chapter 15 . 1/24
I hope he somehow gets the letter.
GeezerWench chapter 14 . 1/24
It must have been Thomas that sent that letter to Bella.

Well, shit.

You killed him off. Sent his body back to Texas.

I hate it when Jasper dies.

Now she finds another letter from Jasper. It wasn't in the museum before. Or was it?
GeezerWench chapter 13 . 1/24
They love each other and they've never met.

Oh, no! The date? It's significant to Bella. This must be when Jasper disappears.
GeezerWench chapter 12 . 1/24
I hope Bella gets the pictures of his cake to him soon!
GeezerWench chapter 11 . 1/24
She sent him a bracelet!

Yes, there are always thieves in the military, unfortunately. My youngest daughter was in the Navy. She said (in a sarcastic manner), "There's only one thief in the Navy. Everybody else is just trying to get their stuff back."

He's keeping the bracelet with him!
GeezerWench chapter 10 . 1/24
She signed the letter “love, Bella”

“It is good to hear that your mother and her child are faring well; I do hope that the good luck with regards to her pregnancy continues until birth.”

Okay, this is confusing. I thought Renee was visiting Bella, bringing her baby and her mother.

So Renee is still pregnant?

I know that there are ultrasounds so we can see pictures of the baby in utero, but Jasper wouldn’t know that. There was no such thing then, of course.

Awww! He gave her his pocket watch!

Yes, she's telling him to be safe.
GeezerWench chapter 9 . 1/24
yay! they had the photos taken!

Glad she sent them.

No, he wouldn't want others to see if the girls had their skirts raised too high.

Trouble is, he knows something she found out has upset her. How can he not wonder what sort of bad news it is?
GeezerWench chapter 8 . 1/24
Bella must have found out something bad about Jasper. I'm glad she didn't write and tell him what it was.
GeezerWench chapter 7 . 1/24
Glad they are teasing each other and agree to continue writing to each other.

Seems like Jasper should be concerned that four young ladies are traveling so far alone.
GeezerWench chapter 6 . 1/24
Very good. Enjoy the back and forth between them.
GeezerWench chapter 5 . 1/24
“I am not telling you how you die…”

Good Lord! Why did she write that?

The old fashioned photo thing Jessica brought up sounds really cute. I hope Bella does it and explains to Jasper what it is. Maybe she'll include a *current* photo of herself.
GeezerWench chapter 4 . 1/24
Jasper can’t write to his family?

The internet—vicious beast. LOL