Reviews for A Dark Scenario
lolaglika chapter 26 . 9/5
Can You pleaseeeeeeeeeeeeeeee continue this story? I really really like it, you're very talended
This is one of my faves, inclunding Payback is a Witch And Proffessor Snape bangs again
Keep up the good work 3
2NiCe4U chapter 26 . 6/4
More please? I love this story so far!
Bilbo? Uh-oh.
o.o
Lola Krantz chapter 26 . 11/16/2016
I love this story. I hope you finish it.
SadGuest chapter 1 . 10/14/2016
I wanted to let you all know that this precious soul passed away at some point. Talent comes in all shapes, sizes and colors, writing is art and Ms. Figg had it. She put all she had in her work to bring happiness to people. I think the man that portrayed Severus (the late Alan Rickman) probably would have told Ms. Figg that she put herself out here creatively and is that not how Mr. Rickman got his start? I have read several stories of hers and most of them are really, really good. She doesn't claim to be a famous author, she shared a part of herself with everyone and like me, she thought Severus was delicious and sexy. We ALL think Severus is a dark chocolate, sexy beast (my reference to his eyes, hair and voice) Thank you, Ms. Figg for helping me get thru some heartaches and tough times with an escape with my Severus...I also like the fact that she included EVERYBODY in her stories, from all walks of life, shapes and colors..ALL of us can appreciate and love Severus! GodSpeed Ms. Ruth, you are missed. Give Alan a kiss for us!
SadGuest chapter 1 . 10/14/2016
Guest chapter 26 . 9/23/2016
I wish that you were still with us Miss Ruth. I am rereading your vast works and I hope you and Mr Rickman are sharing a few laughs together. Thank you for the memories.
lorena gomez chapter 12 . 7/12/2016
I love this chapter! I wish I would have received the same advice when I tried to teach. It's a shame we can't do magic so I would have do the same as Hermione. Please continue writing, I really admire the way you write and that fabulous mind of yours. A huge from Colombia
Bookwormkat1 chapter 26 . 4/28/2016
Please please can you continue this? I love this story!
guest chapter 8 . 4/6/2016
for that i would forever hate hermione... taking my memories
kate1309 chapter 26 . 3/9/2016
More! Please! This is a really good story and I especially loved how you just kept saying "just a little bit more" over and over. It was funny. I really enjoyed reading this story. You are an amazing author.
This Fangirling Muggle chapter 26 . 12/20/2015
:( are you ever going to write more? this is good!
This Fangirling Muggle chapter 20 . 12/20/2015
Lol - reading your author's note - you were saying you couldn't have the tooth pulled because your bp was too high. I've never had that problem because mine is really low, fainted twice this weekend because I got two light headed from it. So, yeah... really liking this story!
This Fangirling Muggle chapter 11 . 12/20/2015
really good!
deedeebug chapter 1 . 8/24/2015
We will miss you Ms. Figg! RIP!