Reviews for A Dark Scenario
deedeebug chapter 1 . 8/24
We will miss you Ms. Figg! RIP!
alizeta chapter 1 . 1/13
Great starting as usual
LucidReveries chapter 26 . 12/30/2014
I made the awful mistake of starting this only to realize it's unfinished :( You've probably seen the request a thousands times, but pretty, pretty, pretty please update!
riskeybusiness chapter 26 . 11/8/2014
Please please please finish this!
WickedlySweetSilence chapter 26 . 10/25/2014
Crys.Star23 chapter 26 . 10/14/2014
please finish the rest :3
sailormoonserenity99 chapter 26 . 9/19/2014
Please update!
tsuki-shiroi chapter 26 . 5/7/2014
please write more, dont let the history unfinish, please. i really like this.
Maevelyn chapter 26 . 2/2/2014
I don't know if you still come on here but it'd be great if you could finish this story. I really like it.
Jani chapter 26 . 11/13/2013
I've had a great time reading this. Sorry it isn't finished, and I doubt you'll return to it now. Still it's been a lot of fun, and thanks for posting!
Guest chapter 6 . 10/13/2013
Why do you keep saying 'Dark Arts' When its 'Defence Against the Dark Arts'?
DoraLupinTonks chapter 26 . 9/11/2013
Please finish the story. I luvd it. Plz finish it.
Guest chapter 26 . 6/21/2013
I just noticed that this story is not finished...I thought that it is, otherwise I would not start reading it. What I am going to do now? I need to know what will happen next...please, tell us that you did not abandon this story.
Guest chapter 24 . 6/21/2013
I am starting to be really upset, only two chapters left and nothing happened yet...when I started to read this story, I was expecting nice slow relationship build up...but so far nothing...I see that this story is marked as Romance, but I dont see romance.
Guest chapter 16 . 6/21/2013
finaly something that shows that there may be romance between them in the future, I was beginning to think that this is not romantic HGSS story after all.