Reviews for Waking up
Midwinternight chapter 2 . 5/16/2012
It's great! pleaseeee continuate!
ImaDayDREAMER08 chapter 1 . 4/5/2012
THIS IS REALLY GREAT HOPE YOU UPDATE IT
gh55 chapter 2 . 1/17/2011
This story is really great. I am really hoping Nate will explain some things to here and that they make light of the Tripp situation. Please update soon!
BikerChick101 chapter 2 . 10/28/2010
I like this story, would love it if you continued writing it
Princess-with-the-Pen928 chapter 2 . 9/17/2010
Love it please update asap
Princess-with-the-Pen928 chapter 1 . 9/17/2010
I LOVE IT
kelsey112 chapter 2 . 4/15/2010
heyy..x

WOW love this story so far i hope serena gets her memories back and i hope her and nate get together aswell... erm... your a really good writer and i hope that u finish this soon because i really cant wait to read more ... ALSO WHY CANT HER FREINDS TELL HER ABOUT WHATS HAPPENED IN THOSE 3 YEARS I MEAN HOW WOULD THEY FEEL IF THT HAPPENED TO THEM AND THEY DONT NO WHAT TO FIND AND HOW TO FEEL ABOUT THEM... XOXO
Chris2035 chapter 2 . 2/21/2010
Loved it so far! I'm really starting to love Nate/Serena as a couple and your story really rocks!

Can't wait for more! Please update soon!
bbarbus chapter 2 . 1/21/2010
I loved this chapter. Please continue it soon! B
marije chapter 2 . 1/19/2010
this is amazing, pleaaz continue
AJ chapter 1 . 1/16/2010
Not bad, writing is far too "sophisticated" to the point of being extremely annoying. Not every noun requires an adjective! However, the plot is good :)
Obsessive-Romance chapter 2 . 1/15/2010
LOVED IT!
l1rgirl chapter 2 . 1/5/2010
i love this chapter and Serena's inner thoughts. please continue. i can't wait to see what happens next.
cyn23 chapter 2 . 1/3/2010
hey, great new chapter, i really like it
TriGemini chapter 2 . 1/3/2010
Good chapter!

Poor, Serena. She's obviously still very confused on where she stands with Nate. Especially, in discovering the newest truth of the present.

Looking forward to more. Until then.