Reviews for Sora no Otoshimono: Ryõ no Tsubasa
Guest chapter 2 . 6/14/2012
By the looks of it your just using the manga and putting into the site. We can already read the manga, try creating something new from the manga like your own version of a love stroy or something. Just try to be creative
DeactivatedAccount111 chapter 2 . 10/11/2011
This is decent. Few errors here and there. Though not sure about the OC. Still loke foward to updates in the future.
xTrumbleXbom chapter 2 . 4/30/2011
Aww, nice ending 3.

Too bad there's no romance, I'd think you'd write great romance stories, oh well romance isn't in this storys' genre.

Overall well done, only saw a couple of grammar errors.

Rest is fine.

Keep this and Tomoki x Ikaros though, pretty pwease? O.O
xTrumbleXbom chapter 1 . 4/30/2011
FUCK- EN SWEET!

it's freaking awesome!

MOAR MOAR MOAR! ;d
Lucem Yoru chapter 2 . 1/3/2011
Nice, wonder how things will change from here on out. Also, if you don't mind me asking, got any pairings in mind?
princessangel123 chapter 3 . 6/29/2010
keep writing
Koarse Krimson chapter 2 . 2/6/2010
This story has potential and I do enjoy it, although let me put in my few cents (Warning, it is Constructive Criticism):

The prologue for me was like re-reading what I've already read, just in word format. You don't have to stick so close to the Canon in a sense that it duplicates the original. In an expected fandom, the fans should have the prerequisite of actually knowing what their fandom is about.

In other words: Your only true concern is that you should stick to the characters personalities. What's expected of us readers is that we know about the fandom. With this in mind, you can head straight into whatever it is you have concocted. If you really need to, just change the introduction a little so it has your flavor in it, that way it doesn't feel like it duplicates the Canon's.

Perspective changes are quite frequent in some places. Although I do not mind this kind of style, it can get rather confusing at times.

The actual chapter in mind did seem like a canon duplicate at the beginning, but the introduction of a new character was the originality (I presume). This released any doubt that this was a simple retelling of the canon, but I assume this boy is an OC?

One thing about OC's in general is that they need to be very dam good, since a lot of pressure is placed on them. We have absolutely no idea who they are, so it's up to you on how you want us to percieve them.

Some good points is that the story is spaced out, so it is rather easy for the eyes. Although when someone new speaks they need a new line, and you sometimes missed that. I believe I do not need to go into grammar, since proofreading is one of the best ways to find these kind of errors. Don't worry though, there were not many errors in that department.

Hopefully I didn't scare you, but I hope for the best in your story. I'll be waiting for the next release.
jazzzz chapter 1 . 1/14/2010
it reminds me a lot of the original, i guess? and man, i love this manga too... so gotta watch the anime sometime
animecrazyguy chapter 1 . 1/3/2010
AGAIN SPOILER ALERT

lol i would like to correct something on my previous post. i said that Sohara was not what she seems. lol i saw in the manga that a girl was talking a bout tomo and the smart dude in the glasses realized that the girl was actually in a pod in the synapse. the girl looks alot like Sohara so i thoght it was her. but still that in itself is another possible idea to build on. it's obvious that the "uppers" dream dive or something to live the life of downers, altho one must ask why so many are doing it at the same time. there only appear to be a hand full of "uppers" active and they all seem evil, alpha, bata, and delta's creator being the only exception
Shane Ward chapter 2 . 1/2/2010
Damn, someone beet me to this... Gr

Anyway, this is dangerously close to the anime, if not the anime, you might be breaking some kind of copywrite, so take care... But it's a Japanese anime and not sure on things in there country..

I loved this show too, and it was a pity it ended... planning on writing anime for this also, when I have finished the other two projects. Got some ideas..

Shane
animecrazyguy chapter 2 . 12/30/2009
POSSIBLE SPOILERS! READ AT YOU OWN RISK!

lol i hope and pray that you only gonna make this fic eXACLY like the anime for these 2 chapters. cos if your going to follow the canon THAT closely, you'll get derailed cos there ain't even any grantee a second season will be out (sure hope so tho). please don't rewrite what everyone has already read and watched. i saw Sora no Otoshimono on the list and jumped for joy thinking i finally get to read a nice fic only to see it's a fic (if you all it that) that is just rewritten almost EXACTLY like the manga. move a bit from the storyline add your own back story to some of the characters :D lord knows there is enuf loose ends in the manga to right a book of possible theories example

the class prez: i find it strange how she always seems to know what's happeneing, i suppose it could be she has spies (she has everything else so it's no surpise lol) then she has that creep evil streak. this is the first character i ever seen that seems to be evil yet nice.

the angeloids: more background could be added on them.

the angeloid's creator (not gonna bother looking for her name) how the heck does she know tomo? did she just pick him ramdomly in hopes of getting freedom or what?

Sohara as you see at some point iin the manga is not what she appears to be. you can build something off of that.

epsilon was sent to the bottom of the sea, obveously if they make an other season sea will be back stronger than before (an implied to be more grown up lol)

what makes ikaros' variable wing system so freaking valuable in a place where just about anything can be made with a flip of a card?

these are just a few things you can consider when writing. i for one plan on doing a naruto Sora no Otoshimono crossover crazy i know but both of these works are so veristile it's easy to get them to work, but that's years away from me even starting lol. i hope to see something a bit diffrent and don't be mad at my reveiw:P i'm not trying to flame or anthing:D
BlondLogicx chapter 1 . 12/29/2009
Um... Why is this everything from episode 1 of the series...? Isn't fanfiction supposed to be when you write your own stories? Not the first episode to an anime/first chapter to a manga?