Reviews for Sight
Jaygm chapter 18 . 19h
Now, that was quite a romantic date. He's good.
Jaygm chapter 17 . 19h
I really would love to see inside Edward's head. He is treating her well.
Jaygm chapter 16 . 20h
Angela! LOL. Well, the cat is surely out of the bag.
Jaygm chapter 15 . 20h
And here I thought Rosalie overdid the clothes and he didn't like it. Oh how wrong was I!
Jaygm chapter 14 . 21h
What did Rosalie do to her? She trusted her to dress her appropriately, but apparently it was not appropriate for Bella. The poor girl.
Jaygm chapter 13 . 21h
I do believe that Bella misses many clues because of her lack of sight. Jacob likes her and was probably loving the fact he could hug her!
Jaygm chapter 12 . 22h
Looks like he is interested and she wants more with him. I wonder what Rosalie will have to say about this.
Jaygm chapter 11 . 22h
Great story so far. Telling this from Bella's perspective is interesting since she can't see people's reactions. I hope Edward treats her right. She is super smart but very naive socially.
tvd1992 chapter 21 . 8/4
call the s tecrsxtax fax err eadxfss are wyek
Kirbs85 chapter 31 . 5/10
Ahhh! please update soon lol, I love this story :)
lilmstran chapter 31 . 2/21
loved it
Suzy-Chapstick chapter 5 . 1/29
I just found out about this fic on FB last night, and I love it! I usually stick with Drama and Angst, but thought I'd try this. And it's phenomenal! I can't wait to keep reading! And, by the way, you hit the nail on the head about IT people, especially about rebooting. Lol!
EdwardsGuardianAngel chapter 31 . 1/25
Loving it. Will patiently wait for next update.
Riam chapter 31 . 1/15
I just discovered your story and finished it in record time.
It is realy good. It was actualy getting better on the way. I liked how Bella lost her harsh language on the way, not that I resent the F word, but it didn't realy suit her character. I wonder if you will finish this, I'll follow this story, so ho knows...
jaycee12 chapter 15 . 11/23/2015
I've just staring reading this and I know its still a WIP but I do hope you finish this story because I love it and you are a very good writer... I'm looking forward to reading the other chapters.