Reviews for Breathless
chapiadita chapter 25 . 5/23
This keeps getting better and better
Arcadia81 chapter 24 . 2/16
The Bruce Wayne charm never fails! I was kind of hoping Dinah's mother would resist him if only to keep him on edge that :gasp: Not everyone is irresistible to him. Is it Thursday yet? The way Clark is feeling about Diana, I'm surprised he didn't jump into a Gene Kelly song and dance number. Sinestro and Steppenwolf won't have everyone fooled for long. Jur-Li continues to be a pompous jerk and Lobo continues to be entertaining. Fun chapter.
fvittini chapter 24 . 4/25/2015
Please update this story! It is one of my favorites.

Thanks
Guest chapter 24 . 4/4/2015
Oh My Gosh! Yay! You've updated! I'm glad you are still continuing on with this great story. This story seem to lead to a Clark/Diana as the main pairing right? Just a suggestion, why not filter this story under Diana and Clark as the main character. That way it would be easier for other people who are interested in the pairing to find the story :)

It is an awesome story and hope you write more :)
fvittini chapter 21 . 4/4/2015
Wow what an amazing chapter! And funny ending with Wally saying they were in Brazil! LOL!
fvittini chapter 18 . 4/4/2015
Hey man, what a plot! This is really an interesting Justice League story. Good job. I'm really thankful that I found this community with such a books.
I really think this could be a good material for DC comics to do an animated serie.

Thanks for sharing this.

Looking forward to read the other chapters.
Guest chapter 1 . 2/16/2015
can you list which chapters are you updating?
Guest chapter 1 . 2/13/2015
Ignore the mean comments you are doing an awesome job and keep it up. Loving this Fanfiction so far.
Guest chapter 23 . 1/23/2015
dude write a chapter don't falsify it
Guest chapter 23 . 1/3/2015
what are you updating for last three days i only see ch.23 which is you posted days ago and now 6 hours ago same chapter what the hell
The Polyethylene Man chapter 4 . 1/5/2015
I like this story so far, but I have a few quibbling issues. For one thing, it strains credulity that Barry would be a virgin till 25. It's imaginable that he might be a virgin until he got to college, but unless he has some sort of religious reason or adjustment disorder it's extreamly odd.
2) power wank. When you just causally list off stats like the flash going ten times the speed of light, it becomes boring and a little ridulus. Kid flash shouldn't be that fast, even if wally eventually becomes the better flash. Breaking light speed should be an enormous achievement for a speedster, one that comes during the course of the story. If you read regil Kent's SM/WW story, he describes powers very well.
this is all just food for thought, and I look forward to reading more of this.
unoaranya30 chapter 23 . 1/4/2015
Thank you all for the reviews. I know it has been a long time since I posted an update. Chapter 24 is coming soon.

I will not post a response again in the review section so any of you who have questions for me please contact me with a link so that I can get back with you. I'm happy to answer questions about my story or reasons for whatever, but I can't do that if you sign in as a guest and leave me no way of getting back with you.

I have been updating old chapters so you all will continue to see chapter 23 updates for a while but they are actually older chapters.

when you see a post for chapter 24 you'll know it is the new chapter.

Hope this helps.

Hope you'll all be patient with me

toodles!
Guest chapter 23 . 12/31/2014
Awesome, can't wait for more!
jen chapter 23 . 4/13/2014
No more updates? Is it on a permanente hiatus?
jen chapter 23 . 9/5/2013